On Tuesday, November 1, 2016 at 9:47:16 AM UTC+5:30, Lakshmi Chowdam wrote:

> On Monday, October 31, 2016 at 6:04:49 PM UTC+5:30, Jeffrey Walton wrote:
>>
>> > Changed the properties as:
>> >
>> > 1) Platform Toolset-> Visual Studio 2013 (v120)
>> > 2) C/C++->Code Generation -> Runtime Library as Multi-threaded Debug
>> DLL
>> > (/MDd) (This configuration I used because of Json code expected /MDd)
>> > 3) checked the corresponding build from the Build->Batch Build
>> >
>> > I am using MVSC 2015, SP3.

>> symbols

>> library?
>> >

>> > My project is with the Visual Studio 2013 (v120) and Runtime Library is
>> not
>> > selected any thing. This is a MFC Shared DLL and its using Unicode
>> Character
>> > Set
>>
>> You can also get a pre-converted set of project files from
>> https://cryptopp.com/wiki/File:Vs2010-dynamic.zip.
>>
>> While you are on the wiki, you might want to visit
>> https://cryptopp.com/wiki/Visual_Studio and
>> https://cryptopp.com/wiki/FIPS_DLL.
>>
>> The DLL is awful. If you are using it, then I would encourage you to
>> switch to the static library.
>>
>> Thanks Jeff, I will look into it.
>

>> Jeff

Hi Jeff,

I have used the provided pre-converted set of project files
except <PlatformToolset>v120</PlatformToolset>

I have created the library successfully and when I integrated in my
application it produced couple of link errors as below:

LNK2001 unresolved external symbol "public: virtual void __cdecl
CryptoPP::DL_SignatureMessageEncodingMethod_DSA::ComputeMessageRepresentative(class

CryptoPP::RandomNumberGenerator &,unsigned char const *,unsigned
__int64,class CryptoPP::HashTransformation &,struct std::pair<unsigned char
const *,unsigned __int64>,bool,unsigned char *,unsigned __int64)const "
(?ComputeMessageRepresentative@DL_SignatureMessageEncodingMethod_DSA@CryptoPP@@UEBAXAEAVRandomNumberGenerator@2@PEBE_KAEAVHashTransformation@2@U?$pair@PEBE_K@std@@_NPEAE2@Z)

LNK2001 unresolved external symbol "public: virtual bool __cdecl
CryptoPP::PK_DeterministicSignatureMessageEncodingMethod::VerifyMessageRepresentative(class

CryptoPP::HashTransformation &,struct std::pair<unsigned char const
*,unsigned __int64>,bool,unsigned char *,unsigned __int64)const "
(?VerifyMessageRepresentative@PK_DeterministicSignatureMessageEncodingMethod@CryptoPP@@UEBA_NAEAVHashTransformation@2@U?$pair@PEBE_K@std@@_NPEAE_K@Z)

Are these problems with the PlatformToolset is set to v120?

Thanks,
Lakshmi.