I was positive I'd be able to figure this one out, but here I am, asking the
list again :)

http://edb.episerverhotell.net/en/Bransjer/Handel-og-Industri/Minibanktjenester/

The dropdown under the "Bransjer" tab is unclickable on the part that should
be hovering over the div class="secton article". I have it working perfectly
fine in my own template, but after being dragged through EPIserver it's a no
go. Even though as far as I can tell there are no changes in the css.

Also - while I'm at it, for some of the other pages I'll need to make the
dropdown hover over an iframe. Is this straightforward?

Regards,
Eystein