On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 11:10 AM, Ingo Chao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Breaks lots of my pages. Hope they fix the parser in next beta.
>  I'll file the bug to the new css-d wiki IE8 page then.

A couple of other things that I noticed at a very quick look:

1) at least in some cases  <br style="clear:both" />  does not clear.

2) vertical-align  seems a bit broken.  Some values doesn't work
correctly (for images, for display:inline-block boxes, ...)   The
middle value does not work anymore, not even in true table cells.

Bruno

--
Bruno Fassino http://www.brunildo.org/test