-Caveat Lector-

This is the same issue concerning the MidEast, India, and a few other
places the Europeans "visited".  Just think: Saddam might be saved from
himself in like fashion.  To coin a phrase:  "History repeats itself"; or
another, "For those who fail to study history are destined to repeat it."

A<>E<>R

The only real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes
but in having new eyes. -Marcel Proust