-Caveat Lector-

Kinda,
I do not believe in gods, I believe in actions. Actions spawn life and death,
sorrow and joy.  The devil is a lie of men. There is no war of gods. There is
ONE GOD.

There is much in history, unknown and distant in the mists of time. Have you
read Cayce?

Express yourself.

To the Utmost of Futures . . .

MHO