I get posts from a lot of lists and this seems to follow the thread that I have started
It seem to deal primarily with Formaldehyde in homes, particularly new homes.
Fwd: Formaldehyde

This showed up on a list for Vaccine-dissenting parents in PA!!!
How many of these names do we know?

>Study flags new formaldehyde risks
>
>Chemical
>found in permanent
>press shirts,
>other products
>
>  Do you suspect the preservatives in your new carpet of turning your house
>plants brown? Does that smell mysteriously flash you back to the frog you
>dissected in Chemistry 101? If so, you might be exposed to formaldehyde. A
>new study finds that the chemical, known to be unhealthy at high
>concentrations and in poorly ventilated spaces, is found in many household
>products — from permanent press shirts and bed linens to most home-building
>materials.
> SIX YEARS AGO, Daliya Robson was a successful real estate agent, showing
>homes overlooking the spectacular coastlines and tucked in the woods around
>Santa Cruz, Calif. But in the course of previewing the desirable area’s new
>homes and properties — freshly built with new wood-flooring finishes,
>cabinets, insulation and carpets — she became very ill.
>       “I would come into these homes and be overwhelmed by the smells —
>houses that had been locked up but which had been newly treated with all
>sorts of products,” she says. “Most of them, I found out, were toxic
>chemicals, and they really did me in.” Her symptoms included burning eyes
>and skin, allergies, headache, dizziness and disorientation.
>       Robson, now in her early 60s, believes her problems stem from
>exposures to formaldehyde and related chemicals. She became so chemically
>sensitized that she was forced to leave her job and drastically rearrange
>her life, to the point of refurnishing her home and seeking medical help.
>“The smell was too much in these newly built houses and now I’ve been forced
>to live in an older senior citizen home,” she says.
>       But she adds, “I’m doing remarkably better than many people.” Robson
>has been in touch with more than 9,000 people experiencing similar symptoms
>through the hotline (800-968-9355) she started in 1992.
>
>A GROWING PROBLEM?
>       “Formaldehyde is probably the top indoor air quality troublemaker,”
>according to Thomas J. Kelly, a chemist at the Battelle Memorial Institute
>in Columbus, Ohio, and author of a new study of the chemical commissioned by
>the California Air Resources Board. The study, described in the January
>issue of Environmental Science and Technology, a journal published by the
>American Chemical Society, is the first of its kind in more than 15 years.
>       The chemical’s ability to trigger health problems and allergies has
>become well known in the housing industry during the last 10 years, says Don
>Bremner, vice president of Restoration Environmental Contractors in Toronto
>and Tampa, Fla., a company that removes formaldehyde from homes. “A lot of
>people are sensitized that weren’t years ago.”
>
> How safe is your house?
>
>       Formaldehyde is a base product in most home products, including
> [...]

http://members.xoom.com/ThePiedPiper/Intro2.htm
1. Take the 60-day No Aspartame Test and send us your case history.
Mission Possible International
5950-H State Bridge Rd. #215            Duluth, GA 30097 USA
2. Tell your doctor and all of your friends!
3. Return Asparcidal food to the store.
(anything with Monsanto's NutraSweet/Equal/Spoonful/Benevia/NatraTaste)
VISIT http://www.dorway.com Get links to over 30 sites on aspartame
VISIT http://www.holisticmed.com/aspartame/ ..FAQs & Cases
VISIT http://www.notmilk.com Exposing Bovine Growth Hormone
           Disability and Death are not acceptable costs of business!