-Caveat Lector-

Whoa, Teo1000 -- that's a bombshell -- I mean the whole list being limited
to 100 posts. I think the List Manager should add that to little
explanatory paragraph at the bottom of each post  -- for I had no idea. If
that's the case, then I will quit posting "debate" type responses and limit
to research related stuff. Although, quite frankly, the list seems to be
more debate than research tips (that will make nurev happy!). That's why I
joined in.  Jim Condit Jr.