http://www.reagan.com/HotTopics.main/document-4.1.1999.8.html
<A HREF="http://www.reagan.com/HotTopics.main/document-4.1.1999.8.html">Goran
Reports: "Kosovo is Our Jerusalem" </A>
-----

THE REAGAN INFORMATION INTERCHANGE
SEARCH TERMS:
www.reagan.com
Thank you for your support!

Goran Reports: "Kosovo is Our Jerusalem"
"NATO Aggression on my little poor country"
March 31, 1999

Dear Christian!

Thanks for your friendly e-mail and support! Yes, it is a shame that
French planes also put the bombs on my people and my country. You can
give this my e-mail to all our colleagues and friends there (at Paris
Obs. and other places) for better understanding of this NATO aggression
on my little poor country. I sent it to some other colleagues around the
world, also. My Friday e-mail was:

Now, it is not the time for jokes even it is shiny and nice day today.
We are friends even the French planes also come here with bombs and put
the deaths between civil people too. NATO is doing attacks without UN
permission and it is the crime. I remember the French as a big country
and culture (not as a slave of NATO). So, you (all French people) can
look this crime via TV during good dinner, or to do something against
your government bad decision (it is not necessary that French soldiers
die here for nothing). Your news there are not quite good: here, we
fight against Albans (Albanian) terrorists (mostly they come from
Albania country to my country, and with NATO help and arms because NATO
provoke the crisis at Kosovo and did it at Bosnia few years ago; by the
way NATO did the same at lot of places around the world, and with lot of
victims).

We have got to offer for our Albans at Kosovo big autonomy, but the
terrorists kill and remove other populations, and do it with NATO help.
The terrorists don't present our Albans here, maybe only some little
part of Albans population at Kosovo, because the terrorists are
terrorists (not good people) and also killed lot of Albans which are
against the terror (maybe, you don't know it). At the other hand, Kosovo
is our old "saint land" (our Jerusalem), the place where our culture was
starting, and with lot of very old and beautiful (more than 1300
objects) churchs and other Middle Age objects (some of them are 6, 7 or
8 centuries old and in the list of UNESCO, as Gracanica church - near
Pristina). The Albans came at Kosovo with Turks occupation. After
Kosovo's liberation, 1912, we continued to live with Albans and we
didn't removed them from Kosovo. Now, with big families (big population)
and terror (with NATO help) a part of Albans (separatists) want to take
our land. NATO bombs drop near our old objects, too. I hope, it will be
the chance (some better day) that I show you these objects with old
beautiful pictures made on the wall (frescos). All ortodox Serbs will
die for Kosovo, the Serbs are not exist without Kosovo (our main culture
place) and we are going to fight even against NATO. Maybe, you have not
the information that about 10 percents of NATO planes (and lot of
rackets) were destroyed during last two days.

We fight to live on our land, to survive (remember the fatality of USA's
Indians), and my people are brave without any panic. By the way, in
Croatia (the republic of old Yugoslavia) there is without any Serb now
(it was about 30 percents of population before NATO helped Croatia to
destroy a part of my people there), and in half of Bosnia is the same
situation (NATO makes a problem with Brcko now and provoke the problems
in the other half part -Serbian part, nowadays). These are the facts! Do
you know about them!? Can you read in your newspaper about them!? Do you
know the main parts of my people's history!?

This is the truth, and you must think about it also (if you want to
understand it), not only to read the false news in your newspaper. We
both live in Europe, and we both have enough brains to think about it
(not only about astronomy).The bombs try to destroy our brains here,
nowadays. It is the war here, not the game, not the TV and we are not
the "bad boys" of USA's movies, we are the people, the brave people and
the Europe people. I'm proud of my people now, if you want to be proud
of your people nowadays try to do something that big NATO forces (and
French one, too) don't ruin my little poor country.

I must stop now, the new attack is starting! My best regards for you and
all my colleagues there! Goran

My today e-mail is:

You can resend my letter via Internet. I'm at my Obs. today and try to
send you this e-mail with some news. We see now very well that NATO is a
big killer, and each person with the brain can see it and has got the
obligations to destroy this monster. In the name of human being! NATO
wants us as slaves, to make slaves of all world! Do you want to wait
your turn or to fight now, with us!? I'm not against any other people,
but all world must remove NATO, N O W !!! This is new fascism!

You must know that NATO is a big machine to kill the people around the
world (it is not the cultural society, of course), but NATO is not
untouchable: we destroyed lot of NATO planes and rockets. The best NATO
and USA plane, F 117, is on the land too (destroyed by our army). NATO
is a big coward, too. During few last days, NATO put about 1 900 000 kg
of strong explosive on my country (with 430 planes and few hundreds
rockets). It is about 190 g per person! For example, about 50 our
schools are destroyed, lot of houses and factories.

We have got lot of civilian victims. NATO puts the bombs on our
churches: Gracanica (XIV century) is attacked two times even though
there is not any military object near this place. This is a real
genocide at the end of this century! Few suburbs of Belgrade are in the
fire. Lot of our cities are in the similar situation. NATO supports
Alban's terrorism at Kosovo, today it is not the secret. NATO pushs
Albania country to make the war against my country. There are lot of
refugees because of it.

NATO is a big liar, too. NATO puts the big fire on Kosovo, not puts out
the fire. Lot of people suffer because of it. NATO wants to kill the
truth about this war, but it is not possible. We are not frightened of
NATO's bombs even our victims and destroyed cities. We even make the
concerts on the squares during bombing, and we are singing. The bombs
are not bigger than our spirit and our hearts. All people are ready to
defend the country, it is a big "epic poem" nowadays on the white page
of our history written with our red blood. We are going to fight against
NATO monster (who eat our children and drink our blood) until the end.
And we need the help of all people around the world who wants the
freedom (not to be the slaves).

My best regards for all friends there!

Goran

PLEASE SUPPORT REAGAN.COM!