-Caveat Lector-

No, but Henry Kissinger probably can.....he shed tears, upon learning of
the death of the Princess of Wales....I wonder if he shed any tears over
the son of Fayed, who too happened to be at the wrong place, at the
wrong time.....

Somehow I always pictured Diana, who made a large target at 5'10 inches,
ducking down without a seatbelt in the car that night....what about her
Psychic,  who after her death, implied she had warned her not to
consider marriage with Dodi Fayed.

Of course, the Princess of Wales would be followed - I always wanted to
know who carried the black bag - a doctor on the scene, how unusual

Kissinger with his connections to the KGB and his tears over the death
of Diana who was about to marry an Arab Prince, if money is the making
of a Prince....

Diana was the Lady in Waiting.....she had one slight problem, over here
in the USA, she would have been considered borderline on the IQ range -

Remember Jackie Kennedy speaking French to the French, Castilian Spanish
to the Mexicans (nobody is perfect) and JFK speaking German to the
Germans "I am a Berliner" he cried out in German, and the Germans loved
him.

Diana had entered a world, where she was about to be used; she had great
wealth, and without a doubt the Mossad and the KGB, were worried about
her Arab connection through Dodi and the KGB probably conjured up a lot
of visions, when she spoke the - rather recited from memory - the words
in Chinese, more or less saying   "I Am A Chineser".....

The kiss of death, was applied no doubt, when she said  "I am an
Araber"....and tip toed through the tulips in a mine field.

One thing crossed my mind when Dodi died, and very few people thought of
this innocent child like man - Dodi and Diana, were the child like
creatures existing on the fame and fortune of others about to come into
their own world....

The movie Chariots of Fire......when the Challenger went down (and I
think the KGB was behind this)  at the funeral the one astonaut recited
the 46th psalm...."God set their Chariots afire".....now if this does
not symbolize the space race and my bible code, well.....regardless,
Dodi had made the movie "Chariots of Fire".....Dodi was cremamted, while
Diana Lady Spencer, the Princess of Wales, was alleged to have been
buried on an island, where supposedly Chamagne Charlie's family buried
dead animals.....in the back of my mind, I think Charlie finally let his
sister come home, for he had refused her admission before....and this
NBC affilliate had her buried in the dark ancient tombs below the family
estate.....I would not take bets on that, but it is a feeling I have had
about the lovely Princess, who along with her woud be Moslem styled
Prince, walked into the best laid trap of mice and men - and Kissinger
cried.  I do not see him shed tears for the people being slaughtered and
bombed out of existance by NATO under Presidental Orders.

There is not only a red lurking behind every tree, there is always a
Kissinger, a KGB Agent, a Mossad Agent....all taking aim at anyone who
speaks Chinese, or Arabic.

I hope the Princess of Wales is buried on the beautiful island with the
family pets, rather in the dark tomb which her brother had shown to the
world shortly before her death....stating "Someday I shall be buried
there too".....Sorry Charlie, you will probably go in South Africa,
where you belong.

Colleen