-Caveat Lector-

3/21/2003 2:10:19 PM, klewis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Trying To Help - By Dennis Miller (Noted Radio/TV personality)
>
>All The Rhetoric On Whether Or Not We Should Go To War Against Iraq
Has Got My Insane Little Brain Spinning Like A Roulette Wheel. I Enjoy
>Reading Opinions From Both Sides But I Have Detected A Hint Of
confusion From Some Of You.

"KISS" = (for and to Dennis) "Keep It Shut Stupid"

I posted this to naother destination earlier this week:

>  10)     WHETHER YOU ARE FOR MILITARY ACTION OR AGAINST IT, OUR
YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN OVERSEAS ARE FIGHTING FOR US TO DEFEND OUR
RIGHT TO SPEAK OUT.

Dennis Miller is the one who said that the anti-war people should keep
their yaps shut.  I hate taking advice from people who can't take their
OWN advice.  It's the old "do as I say, not as I do" hypocricy.

>  WE ALL NEED TO SUPPORT THEM WITHOUT RESERVATION.

This is not the issue.  The issue is Bush 41 lied his way into getting some
people I know (including almost me) sent to the big sand box; that created
quite a few problems, notable the rise of Al Qaeda.  This was before his
ankles swole and had to retire from succeeding the first time around.

The issue is NOT about being supportive or nonsupportive of the military
members; it's about yah-who_s like Miller who found so much time worrying
about how to support the military that he forgot to participate himself.
(Another "do as I say ..." low colonic moment.)  It only took him about 20
years or so to figure out "how".  (He's about five months younger than I
am.)

I am not giving ANY credence to the people that made the mess in the first
place nor to those self-hating guilt-ridden who are vocal victims of their
own selves.

Dennis needs to give himself a "different" kind of "KISS" than the one the
mirror gives him.

A<:>E<:>R

http://archive.jab.org/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
 <A HREF="http://archive.jab.org/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/">ctrl</A>