Title: Message
-Caveat Lector-
From a friend:

I did a little more research about the parent network company

(Foundation of Human Understanding www.fhu.com) that syndicates

Rense, and it does appear at the very least kind of weird. Some

critics have tried to draw analogies between Michael Savage (whom is

also syndicated through them) and their cultishniss. Personally, I

see a much, much stronger connection between Rense's new ageism/anti- semitism and the parent company's cultishniss. Here is the research

that I have gathered:

http://www.soundbitten.com/archives/week_2003_05_18.html

http://www.straybulletins.com/LMB/weblog/archive/000965.html

http://www.watchman.org/cults/roymstrs.htm

http://www.usatoday.com/usatonline/20030708/5303928s.htm

The parent company (and Savage) are known for aggressive lawsuits,

even if the offender is clearly within their free _expression_ rights

and is diligent about "fair use". Many web pages have already been

forced off of the net, so you'd better check these out soon before

they disappear. Attached is one that was taken off but the web

master was kind enough to email it to me. Scroll down the web page

to "His Master's Voice".

As I said, I think those that use the Savage/FHU are missing the

much stronger and closer relationship between Rense/FHU. Please let

me know what you think.

I think someone ought to keep a count the number of anti-semitic

articles and count the number of pro-semitic articles on Rense and

publish the results. I can hear JR rebutting now- "OOOhhh, I'm not

anti-semitic.", like he always does.

www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.