-Caveat Lector-
This is a voluminous email on Webfairy's antics of the past and I suggest that anyone wanting to know more about here read all of it.  At one time she pressed to meet me and I am now glad I didn't.  I came frightfully close once.

At the very least, the following snips, all from emails she posted to my ex-Yahoogroup, Psy-Op, show just how unscientific and illogical is her deductive process.  Still, I cannot find the references to the close-up of an object with black and white tiles.  It is possible that I saw it in a private email from her.

A snip from an email quoting Webfairy, an email posted by Paul Walker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (as my list was hacked, the original email addresses are hidden even from me - remote password change) follows.  You are welcome to browse the list to see that at no time did Webfairy take exception to all of this.  She did not deny, at any point, having said these words but continued in a long, ongoing discussion although it does seem that she is referring to frames posted at artbell.com and not the frames on her site (much more interesting stuff on Webfairy follows):

Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 17:10:33 -0600
From: The Webfairy
Subject: Re: Thomas Paine and Snake Plissken bring us back from North Tower
to the Pentagon and the real case against the government.

Huh? First, I'm a she. A 50 year old grandmother in Chicago,
disabled by a hip replaced twice.
I'm not connected to any intelligence apparatus except my own brain.
I too have been researching this situation 7 days a week and full
time since 9-13, when Bush made his warmonger speech instead of
comforting the nation.

Second, there is an IMMENSELY PECULIAR Something on that tape.
Immensely peculiar.
I have all the frames split out in a 640x480 size format, and the
Whatever is very peculiar, and Very there.

If you need a "smoking gun" it is there in the stills from that
tape.
This is my detailed analysis after studying the blow-ups of the
single frames, as posted to CIA-Drugs last night:
****************
Very wierd is putting it mildly.

There's one frame where the sucker appears to back up!
It seems to emerge intact, leaving a shadow that is cigar shape like
the artbell thing at
http://artbell.com/graphics19.html

I'd guess whatever that video caught is what this video caught, but
from farther away, and going in at an incredible speed.
I exported the frames at 30 frames per second.
The whatever it us appears in the first frame the camera caught
after turning the camera toward the WTC. The first few frames
showing it, it is HAULING ASS. The first 12 frames showing it show
significant movement (at least the width of the thing worth of
movement per frame) then it um, backs up during one frame.
Then it's movement is significantly slower...it takes two frames to
show movement. Then it takes 3 frames to show movement, and then it
hits.
There are 40 frames between the spot where it backs up and where it
disappears into the building. This is less distance than it covered
in the first 12 frames in which it was visable, before it "backs
up."

~~~