Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 05:41:59 -0700
From: Les Lemke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: [TheEagle-L] Fw: Fire Dan Rather

----- Original Message -----
From: spiker
To: Recipient list suppressed
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2004 9:23 PM
Subject: Fire Dan Rather

PLEASE FORWARD THIS ALERT

If this news alert was forwarded to you and you'd like to subscribe please email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Laptoplobbyist.com Action Alert

 ACTION ALERT   Fire Dan Rather

Many of you have experienced difficulty when calling CBS to demand that they fire Dan
Rather.  That's actually good news.  It's a clear indication that CBS is being
bombarded with calls, BUT WE NEED TO KEEP UP THE PRESSURE.

Therefore, we have supplied more numbers.  We should point out that these are not the
numbers to a "comment line" or what we like to call a "comment shredder line."  These
are "back-line" numbers directly to the Producers of CBS 60 Minutes II

You can contact the Producers of 60 Minutes II at

212-975-8657

212-975-6008

212-975-7542

212-975-7685

212-975-4839

Please call all the numbers listed until you get a human being on the other end of the
line and demand that CBS air a retraction and fire Dan Rather.

Even if you have called previously, call each and every day until CBS takes
appropriate action -- And please forward this Alert to everyone you know.

If you'd like to contact Dan Rather's office as well, his number is 212-975-6677

line. Please do not reply directly to this message.

You may reach our staff by simply replying to this message, or sending a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Laptoplobbyist.com respects the privacy of our members. Laptoplobbyist.com will never
sell or rent your name to third parties.

Laptoplobbyist.com
8230 Catbird Circle 302,
Lorton VA 22079
888-864-1964