-Caveat Lector-

I am happy this was another flopnik; why?

Because the weather her in Ohio has normalized somewhat....and I hope it
stays that way.

Why all these "military" satellites....what is the great need.....cui
bono - well, look how the taxpayers are ripped off daily, and remember
these corrupt individuals want your social security to continue a war
that is not a war, that is an illegal war, and is strictly a war with a
kiss of death on each bomb, for "humanitarian" reasons.

What great power is behind Clinton that he thinks, and I say he thinks
and believes, he can do as he would like.

You know, if a vintage plane can engineer itself through the President's
bedroom window, through all that security and without a road map, and
they hit the sacred ground of the Chinese Embassy...well we know now
what diversionary tactics are do we not.

Truck Drivers Unite....