This old song was taken from I Kings 20....and if you read between the
lines you might find it quite revealing......you can see Sirhan Bishara
Sirhan (Sirhan means wanderer, like the Perigrine)....this is also a
chapter which reveals a secret masonic signal being given (vs. 32-33),
but what the signal was, nobody knows....alwys remember, though, all
kings are brothers.

When I think of Yeltsin, I think of this song; when I think of Sirhan, I
think of this song; and when I think of Bobby Kennedy and Jimmy Hoffa, I
think of this song.....

When I sink of the stanza of a body being dumped in a river, I think of
Bill Colby and a lot of other unexplained deaths, all linked to a bible
calendar......

Well, for those who might be interested....some say it with music before
the fact....

Colleen

http://ingeb.org/songs/thesonso.html