---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 09:30:36 -0500
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Who are the Bilderbergers?

Bilderberger guest list

          Ackerman, Duane - CEO Bell South
          Ahern, Bertie - Prime Minister of Ireland
          Alberthal, Les - CEO of Electronic Data Systems ( EDS )
          Albright, Madeleine - U.S. Secretary of State
          Al Saud, Waleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz - Saudi Prince
          Amichai, Yehuda - Israeli poet
          Annan, Kofi - U.N. Secretary General
          Arafat, Yasser - Chairman Palestinian Authority
          Armstrong, Michael - CEO of AT&T Corrporation
          Arison, Ted - Israeli Financier
          Assad, Hafez - President of Syria
          Aznar, Jose Maria - President of Spain
          Belluzzo, Richard - CEO - Silicon Graphics-SGI
          Berkshire Hathaway - Warren Buffet
          Bolkiah, Hassanal - The Sultan of Brunei
          Byers, Brook - Partner KPCB
          Beyster, J. R. - Founder and CEO of SAIC
          Bialkin, Ken - Skadden Arps
          bin-Mohamad, Mahathir - PM of Malaysia
          Blair, Tony - Prime Minister of UK
          Bondevik, Kjell Magne - Prime Minister of Norway
          Bonsignore, Michael - CEO Honeywell
          Braverman, Avishai - President of Ben-Gurion University
          Bronfman, Charles - Canadian businessman
          Buffet, Warren, CEO Berkshire Hathaway
          Cardoso, Fernando Henrique - President of Brazil
          Case, Daniel - Chairman & CEO of H& Q
          Case, Stephen - CEO of America On-Line-AOL
          Caufield, Frank - AOL Board & Partner KPCB
          Cayne, James - CEO of Bear Stearn
          Chalsty, John - CEO of DLJ
          Chambers, John - CEO of Cisco Systems
          Chirac, Jacques - President of Franc
          Chretien, Jean - Prime Minister of Canada
          Clinton, Bill - President of the United States
          Cohen, Abby - Market Strategist, Goldman Sachs
          Corzine, Jon - CEO of Goldman Sachs
          Coulter, David - Former CEO of Bank of America
          Cresson Edith - EC Commissioner
          Daschle, Thomas - Senator, Minority Leader, U.S. Senate
          DeGier, Hans - CEO of Warburg Dillon Read
          Dehaene, Jean-Luc - Prime Minister of Belgium
          Dell, Michael - Dell Computers
          Denham, Bob - Salomon Smith Barney
          Dinstein, Yoram - President of Tel Aviv University-TAU
          Disney, Roy - Vice Chairman & Nephew - Walt Disney
          Ebtekar, Massoomeh - Vice President of Iran
          Eisenberg, Erwin - Heir to Eisenberg Group
          Ellison, Larry - CEO of Oracle
          Engibous, Tom - Texas Instruments-TI
          Esrey, Bill - CEO of Sprint
          Estrada, Joseph - President of the Philippines
          Fahd, King - Leader of Saudi Arabia
          Fan, Rita - Chairwoman Provincial Legislature China
          Fisher, Max - Chairman, Republican National Jewish
            Coalition-NJC
          Fisher, Richard - CEO of Morgan Stanley Dean Witter Fortune
            1000 - Group Focus Letter
          Frankel, Jacob - Bank of Israel
          Friedlander, Yehuda - Rector of Bar Ilan University
          Fuld, Fichard - CEO of Lehman Brothers ( acquired Blount Intl)
          Gates, Bill - CEO of Microsoft
          Gerstner, Lou - CEO of IBM
          Glavin, Christopher - Motorola - Strategy Focus
          Goh Chok Tong - Prime Minister of Singapore
          Goldberg, Ed - Merrill Lynch - Strategy Focus
          Grafton, Bob - CEO of Arthur Andersen Worldwide
          Grasso, Richard - CEO, New York Stock Exchange-NYSE
          Greer, Phil - Weiss Peck & Greer
          Grove, Andy - Former CEO of Intel
          Gujral, I.K. - Former Prime Minister of India
          Habibie, B. J. - Indonesia's Prime Minister
          Hammerman, Stephen - Vice Chairman Merrill Lynch
          Harari, Chaim - President of Weizmann Institute
          Hariri, Rafik - Prime Minister of Lebanon
          Hashimoto, Ryutaro - Former Prime Minister of Japan
          Hastert, Dennis - GOP - Speaker of the U.S. House of
            Representatives
          Hayuth, Yehuda - President of Haifa University
          Honeycutt, Van - CEO Computer Sciences Corporation-CSC
          Horovitz, Avraham - GM - UMI Israel Chief Scientist
          Howard, John - Prime Minister of Australia
          Hussein, King - of Jordan and The Crown Prince Hassan ( HK:
            Deceased )
          Ichan, Carl - Wall Street Financier
          Jackson, Judge Thomas Penfield - US District Court -
            Washington D. C.
          Jiang Zemin - President of China
          Jobs, Steven - Apple Computers
          Jospin, Lionel - Prime Minister of France
          Kangas, Edward - CEO Deloitte, Touche, Tohmatsu -
            International-DTTI
          Kaveh, Moshe - President of Bar Ilan University
          Khatami, Mohammed - President of Iran
          Kim, Dea.jung - President of South Korea
          Kim Young-sam - Former President of South Korea
          Kissinger, Kissinger - former U.S. Secretary of State
          Kok, Wim - Prime Minister of the Netherlands
          Koller, Arnold - President of Switzerland
          Komansky, David - CEO of Merrill Lynch
          Kohl, Helmut - Former Chancellor of Germany
          Lane, Neal - Former Director of the NSF
          Laskawy, Phil - CEO of Ernst & Young-EY
          Lavie, Arie - Former Chief Scientist - Israel
          Lee Kuan-Yew - President of Singapore
          Lee Teng-hui - President of Taiwan
          Leon, Moshe - Director General, PM's Office Israel
          Lerner, Alex - Israeli Scientist Levin, Gerald - CEO Time
            Warner, Inc.
          Li Peng - Prime Minister of China
          Livingston, Robert - GOP Nominee as - U.S. Speaker of the
            House
          Lott, Senator Trent - GOP Senate Majority Leader - US Senate
          Magidor, Menachem - President of Hebrew University
          Mahathir Mohamad - Malaysian Prime Minister
          Mandella, Nelson - President of South Africa
          Marron, Donald - CEO of Paine Webber Group - Enterprise
            Strategy
          McGinn Richard - CEO of Lucent- Enterprise Strategy
          McNealy, Scott - CEO of Sun Microsystems
          Middelhoff, Thomas - CEO Bertelsmann & AOL Director
          Mitchell, George - Former GOP Senate Majority Leader
          Moore, Nicholas - Chairman of PriceWaterhouse Coopers-PWC
            L.L.P.
          Mubarak, Hosni - President of Egypt
          Murdoch, Rupert - Austrialian Media Owner
          Narayanan, K.R. - Former President of India
          Ne'eman, Yaacov - Former Israeli Finance Minister
          Ne'eman, Yuval- Israeli Physicist
          Obuchi, Keizo - Prime Minister of Japan
          Oz, Amos - Israeli writer
          Palmer, Robert - CEO of Digital Equipment Corporation-DEC
          Paulson, Henry - Co-Chairman Goldman Sachs
          Persson, Goran - Prime Minister of Sweden
          Pfeiffer, Eckhard - CEO of Compaq
          Phelan, John - Former CEO NYSE & Director of ML and the BCG
          Phypers, Dean - Former CFO of IBM
          Platt, Lewis - CEO Hewlitt Packard-HP
          Pope John Paul II - Pontiff of the Roman Catholic Church-RCC
          Pottruck, David - Charles A. Schwab & Company
          Primakov, Yevgeny - Russian Prime Minister
          Prodi, Romano - Former Prime Minister of Italy
          Purcell, Philip - CEO of Morgan Stanley Dean Witter
          Ramos, Fidel - Former President of Philippines
          Raymond, Lee - CEO Exxon
          Redstone, Sumner - CEO of Viacom - HBO
          Reichman, Uriel - President of the Inter Disciplinary Center-
            IDC Israel Reichmann, Paul - Canadian
          Businessman
          Rodin, Judith - President of the University of Pennsylvania
          Roosa, Robert - Former Chairman Brown Brothers Harriman ( of
            blessed emory ) Samuelson, Paul - MIT
          Economics Nobel Laureate
          Santer, Jacques - President of the European Commission-EC
          Schiro, James - CEO PriceWaterhouse Coopers-PWC
          Schroeder, Gerhard - German Chancellor
          Schwab, Charles - Charles A. Schwab & Company
          Sharman, Colin - Chairman KPMG
          Shipley, Walter - CEO of Chase Manhattan Bank
          Spielberg, Steven - Hollywood Film Producer
          Slahor, Paul - Founding Investor in IPC
          Slavin, Shmuel - Director General of Israel's Finance Ministry
          Smith, Jack - CEO of General Motors-GM
          Soros, George - President of the Soros Fund
          Spector, Norman - Publisher Jerusalem Post
          Tadmor, Zeev - President of Technion
          Trotman, Alexander - CEO of Ford Motor Company
          Tung Chee-hwa - Hong Kong Chief Executive
          Turner, Ted - CEO Turner Broadcasting Systems-TBS - CNN
          Vajpayee, Atal Behari - Prime Minister of India
          Wang Changyi - China's Ambassador to Israel
          Wang, Charles - CEO of Computer Associates International-CAI
          Weill, Sandy - CEO Travelers-Citigroup
          Weinbach, Arthur - CEO of Automatic Data Procesing-ADP
          Weinbach, Lawrence - CEO of Unisys
          Yair, Yoram - Former Israel Defense Forces
          Yehoshua, A.B. - Israeli writer
          Yeltsin, Boris - President of Russia
          Zedillo, Ernesto - President of Mexico
          Zeroual, Liamine - President of Algeria

           Kaddish, Kaddish, Kaddish, YHVH, TZEVAOT

  FROM THE DESK OF:                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      *Mike Spitzer*     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                         ~~~~~~~~          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

       Shalom, A Salaam Aleikum, and to all, A Good Day.

Title: Gold Discussion for Investors and Market Analysts

The content in this group should be related to gold or other precious metals as a commodity or financial instrument. Newcomers should review Kitco’s "netiquette" guidelines before posting any messages.

Kitco Inc. does not exercise any editorial control over the content of this discussion group and therefore does not necessarily endorse any statements that are made or assert the truthfulness or reliability of the information provided.

 Viewing Options
00:00 - 05:59
06:00 - 09:59
10:00 - 12:59
13:00 - 17:59
18:00 - 20:59
21:00 - 23:59
Short Text
Full Text

26
Date: Thu May 27 1999 10:09
tolerant (Allen,namaste'gulp...puff and a crunch to ya...) ID#332239:
right over my head big guy...huh...wha...

Date: Thu May 27 1999 10:09
SlangKing (Tollo) ID#274240:
Sharp as a crunch of a button as ever.

I very suspect indeed

Personally I dislike things like pomposity, conceit, arrogance and that worries me, maybe I'm just a snotty little tosser afterall [Don't answer that].

Why do we get cross about the things we get cross about?

Morality?

hmmmmmm.

Namaste and a bag o pants to ya

Date: Thu May 27 1999 10:09
Roebear (Cyclist) ID#412172:
Thanks again for your input, have a great day.

Date: Thu May 27 1999 10:08
test (Oil Up $101.61. Will this impact the price of gold?) ID#374235:
http://www.usatoday.com/money/charts.htm

Date: Thu May 27 1999 10:07
NTEOTWAWKI (there is a persistent leak in the DOW tank though. I've been meaning to replace the butyl o-rings ) ID#389387:
with viton. Soon, before the holiday weekend for sure.

Date: Thu May 27 1999 10:06
cjk (Dip Alert) ID#340262:
All dow dip buyers front and center!

Date: Thu May 27 1999 10:06
Miszu (90,000 U.S. Ground troops?) ID#348390:
Copyright © 1999 Miszu/Kitco Inc. All rights reserved
Good Lord, do we even have that many ground troops anymore?

On a more gold-related topic...

Stock prices are dropping, meaning people are selling.

Bond prices are dropping, meaning people are selling.

Metals prices are dropping, meaning people are selling.

Oil prices are dropping, meaning people aren't buying.

Where is all this money going? Are people stockpiling cash reserves? Is there some area where prices are actually going up, as an indication of inflation or increased demand?

Help me understand...

Date: Thu May 27 1999 10:03
NTEOTWAWKI (equilibrium achieved. all valves off.) ID#389387:

Date: Thu May 27 1999 10:02
Allen(USA) (Other than your mom, right Tolly???) ID#257351:
Yes!

Date: Thu May 27 1999 10:00
tolerant (Daniel Webster) ID#332239:
"Of all the contrivances for cheating the working classes of mankind
perhaps none is so effective as that which deludes them with paper money."

Return to Home Page

| Quotes | Sell Prices | Buy Prices | Hotlinks | About Kitco | Products | Assays | Software |
| Quotes | Sell Prices | Buy Prices | Hotlinks | | About Kitco | Products | Assays | Software |

Find out more about Kitco at [EMAIL PROTECTED], or call 1-800-363-7053.
Copyright © 1996 Kitco Minerals & Metals Inc.
Disclaimer