-Caveat Lector-

Andrew -

Excuse me you forgot the clones! Er... Prez Klintoon, as they call him, is
supposed to be one..check the photos of the past and present ears,

The fallen angels from Babylonia,

The Atlanteans under Scotland,

The Lemurians under Mt Shasta,

The Merovingians from the alliance of Mary Magdelene and a mystery partner,

The 6th Aryans from the Gobi desert, this includes Newt G a fine speciman of the
6th Root race,

The vanished Incas,

Kyron at UN, ( of course he has to speak thru a crystal skull as he dosen't have a
body,

Maitreya, taking the elixir of life, given by St Germaine, to keep that old Paki
body going before it conks out waiting for some attention from the world's press
about his overshadowing of the world. z z z z

The Walk Ins who have secretly taken over and started the discrimination against
walk ins soc,

The top Nazis who have taken over a babies body at birth, like Stewart Swerdlow,

The Seed of David with their very own genuine Ark of the Covenent,

The New Group of World Servers ready to take over once the aliens artificially
open the old Atlantean grid system and raise the vibes of earth,

Lastly the 60's survivers who after taking LSD think they are now gods and follow
Dr J Houston and other people with burnt out brains who have decided our destiny
is to be all ONE and  All Roads Lead to Truth/Light/- - - - - etc (fill in blanks)

Nicky