-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 10/09/1999 7:07:15 PM CST, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I think the reptilian thing is an add-on as an attempt to
>  >discredit the rest, which is real.
>
>  No, samantha - I've done tons of independent research, and have not read
>  one of Ikes books - yet I come to the conclusion - that a humanoid
>  reptilian species walks on the earth and under it.

    You know, I could even buy the prospect of a reptilian race below the
earth, especially since I heard the theory that when the comet hit the earth
long ago, some dinosaur species survived underground and then evolved.
    Then tell me they're evil, that they eat children, that they walk above
ground projecting holographic images of humans, get elected to the Senate
(Robert Byrd -- alleged by Cathy O'Brien),  appointed as Secretary of State
(Madeline Albright) etc etc etc and then I'll want to know the price of that
bridge you're trying to sell me.
     People who murder, torture and maim children for power are cold-blooded
alright, and reptilians are cold-blooded animals.  It is a mildy creative
disinformation package to sell to the public, but I ain't buying it.

Samantha