http://www.konformist.com

EgyptAir & The Illuminati - Continued

33 Egyptian military officers were on Flight 990 !!
Wednesday, November 03, 1999
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  (Norio Hayakawa)

Here is an addition to the earlier posting forwarded by my colleague, Robert
Sterling ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).

UPDATE:

CONFIRMED!!

L.A. Times just confirmed today (November 2, 1999) that there were 33
Egyptian military personnel aboard the Flight 990.

(quoting from L.A. Times):

".........The victims apparently included 33 Egyptian military officers,
according to the Pentagon.  The group was made up primarily of pilots who
apparently were training in the United States.  U.S. officials were trying to
determine where.
Other members of the Egyptian military group might have been visiting this
country for talks with American defense contractors, officials said.
Egyptian authorities maintained silence on the subject."

(unquote).

-----

According to earlier info that I received yesterday from another source, the
bulk of the pilots were in training with AH 64 Apache Helicopters in the U.S.
   A few of those military officials also may have been privy to sensitive
weapons systems info while in the U.S.

*****

Robert,

Regarding the Egypt Air numbers. The plane was delivered to Egypt Air
almost exactly 0 years ago by Boeing, on Sept. 26, 1989. If it made its
first flight the next day that would have been 10 years and 33 days
before it crashed. Also I learned recently that Ground Hog's day is the
33rd day of the year, and is the first day of the last 333 days of the
year.

Flight 990 also carried 199 passengers (18 crew members) and went down at
1:19.

One of the core groups on board were a tour group (Grand Circle Tours),
here in San Diego one of the members was named Freeman and there was a
Masson from Canada, a journalist, also on board.

In A RUSH HERE.

Take Care

Craig Cuthbert
San Diego

*****

Decoding EgyptAir Flight 990 as a Masonic ritual sacrifice
Wednesday, November 03, 1999

With his characteristic insight, it looks like Robert Sterling of The
Konformist has decoded the numerology of Flight 990, identifying it as a
Masonic ritual sacrifice.

Here is some analysis that I have independently developed that would seem to
confirm what lurks in the shadows of this tragic event.

1.  The number of the flight, 990.

" ... 10 times a trinity of thirty-three..."

Ten = Moses, bringer of the Ten Commandments.
Trinity = the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
Thirty-Three = the number of years of Jesus' life.

Possible significance of the use of these key Christian allusions:
Freemasonry as the purposeful inversion of Christianity. Satanism as "the ape
of God..."

2.  The name of the plane, Thutmosis II.

Thutmosis = Moses.

Thutmosis was the name of Moses before Hatshepsut and her handmaidens put him
in a basket and floated him down the Nile, where he was found among the
bullrushes by the Hebrews.

Masons regard Moses as a "Master Mason."  He is found on one of the bas
reliefs that the Masons who founded our country placed around the Senate (?),
where other great "Masons" from history are featured (Maimonides, Napoleon,
etc.)?

Luke 3 places Moses in the Davidic bloodline from Adam to Jesus.  Hence,
"Moses" constitutes an ideal ritual sacrifice victim.

3.  An EgyptAir flight from New York to Cairo.

A flight from the New Babylon to the principal symbolic site of Freemasonry,
which calls itself "the Ancient Arabic Order of the Egyptian Shrine..."

Just as the Masons use the Great Pyramid on the dollar bill to represent the
New World Order, so a big event is scheduled for the Great Pyramid on January
1, 2000 to usher in the New Millenium.

4.  The numerology of Flight 990.

In numerology, 9 + 9 + 0 = 18 = 1 + 8 = 9 = 3 + 3 + 3  -- again, the
prevalence of 3's identified by Sterling.

5.  Dating the event from the assassination of Egyptian President Anwar Sadat.

President Sadat of Egypt was assassinated in October 1981.

EgyptAir 990, the number of whose name is 18, crashed 18 years later, in
October 1999.

18 = 9 + 9 + 0, or 6 + 6 + 6, or 3 + 3 + 3 + 3 + 3 + 3.

6.   The last name of the first man on the scene, James T. Hall of the NTSB.

Hall = H + A + I + I = (H)iram (A)biff II?  A veiled reference to Hiram Abiff?

Hall = Masonic hall.  A veiled reference to "the Great Hall" found in Masonic
temples?  Possible use of the mass media to make the entire public realm a
vast Masonic "hall" where this ritual sacrifice is viewed, dissected, and
analyzed?

7.  Initially, only one body is found.

Could this have been used to identify all of the victims as, in a sense, a
single body, a single victim, a single sacrifice?

8.   "Three" are "missing."

The British press has stated that three Canadians were aboard, the American
press has neglected to mention that any Canadians were aboard.

Could these three victims represent "the three worshipful craftsmen" of
Freemasonry, who are "present, but not mentioned"?

9.  Fifteen crew members were on the doomed flight..

This not only continues the patterns of three's, i.e, 3 times 5, but it
contains a sum of the Masonic pattern 3 + 5 + 7.

10. President Clinton appoints Thurgood Marshall II as his emissary to the
investigation.

Thurgood Marshall, Sr. was a product of that part of the American civil
rights movement that was sponsored by the black Masonic lodges.  This
tradition, which has emphasized racial harmony and black economic upliftment,
has included figures such as Marcus Garvey and the Rev. Jesse Jackson, Jr.

Shortly after the accident, President Clinton appointed Thurgood Marshall II
as his emissary to Egypt during the investigation of what happened to
Thutmosis II.

Thutmosis II.  Thurgood Marshall II.  Could this be a Masonic cypher of some
kind symbolizing covert Masonic control from the time of Moses to the present?

For now, we can only wait, and watch, mindful that a sinister Masonic
fraternity seems bent on manipulating the public events of our time for some
occult purpose.

Andrew D. Basiago
Los Angeles

If you are interested in a free subscription to The Konformist Newswire,
please visit http://www.eGroups.com/list/konformist/ and sign up. Or, e-mail
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the subject: "I NEED 2 KONFORM!!!"
(Okay, you can use something else, but it's a kool catch phrase.)

Visit the Klub Konformist at Yahoo!:

-- http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=konformist&m=1