-Caveat Lector-

WJPBR Email News List [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Peace at any cost is a prelude to war!

Joseph Farah
is editor of
WorldNetDaily.com.

 Thanks for what?

Thanksgiving, to me, is one of the most important and meaningful holidays on
our calendar.
There's a rich tradition for this holiday that dates back, not just through
American history, but thousands of years through the history of the Jewish
people.

Too often, today, we dwell on the problems we face, on the obstacles in our
way, on the hurdles blocking our progress as individuals and as a society.
There are certainly many that we deal with in the news business on a daily
basis. There are horrors and evils we must confront and expose.

Yet, there is much for which to be thankful.

I'm personally thankful for my wife, Elizabeth, my children, and my extended
family for the personal, unconditional love and inspiration they give me to
carry on.

I'm thankful for the people who surround me in my work here at
WorldNetDaily.com.

I'm thankful for a small group of people who, like me, battle every day to
confront injustice - Judicial Watch's Larry Klayman, my good friend and
attorney, Rush and David Limbaugh, Geoff Metcalf, Jane Chastain, Chuck
Harder, Michael Reagan, Melanie Morgan, Warren Duffy, George Putnam, Ray
Briem, Dr. Laura Schlessinger, James Dobson, Jerry Falwell, Sean Hannity, Ted
Baehr and others. These are folks who will never run for political office but
make a far more important contribution to our culture through their
conscience-driven activism.

I'm thankful for a small group of journalistic colleagues, as well. I think,
especially, of Bill Gertz, Matt Drudge, Robert Morton, Doug Thompson, and
Paul Sperry - all of whom stand up to the establishment, to the conventions
of our day, in their relentless desire to seek truth.

I'm thankful for those who came before us in America and left us with at
least the vestiges of freedom - from George Washington to Ronald Reagan.

I'm thankful there are hundreds of thousands of people out there in America
and throughout the world who turn to WorldNetDaily for their news every day.

I'm thankful for some of my closest friends who have been with me through
some trying times in my life - especially Jesse Corti and Mark Masters.

I'm thankful I'm alive, I'm healthy and I am able to speak out on the issues
of the day. I'm thankful I've been blessed with a talent to inform people, to
entertain them, and to make them think.

All of these thanks are directed one place - toward Heaven, to God. That's
what Thanksgiving is really all about. Don't forget it as you sit down to
enjoy your turkey today. This is a very spiritual American holiday - or at
least it should be. Remember to invite God to your table today. Ask Him to
continue blessing America - to purge it of evil and to shower it with His
love.

We don't deserve what we have, America. So it would be a good time to get
down on your knees and thank God for His grace, His mercy and His bountiful
blessings. That's what I'll be doing today. And I'll be thinking of all of
you and hoping and praying you do the same.

The Psalms of Thanksgiving:

"That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy
wondrous works" (Psalms 26:7).

"Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High" (Psalms
50:14).

"I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with
thanksgiving" (Psalms 69:30).

"Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise
unto him with psalms" (Psalms 95:2).

"Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be
thankful unto him, and bless his name" (Psalms 100:4).

"And let them sacrifice the sacrifices of thanksgiving, and declare his works
with rejoicing" (Psalms 107:22).

"I will offer to thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the
name of the LORD" (Psalms 116:17).

"Sing unto the LORD with thanksgiving; sing praise upon the harp unto our
God" (Psalms 147:7).

A daily radio broadcast adaptation of Joseph Farah's commentaries can be
heard at http://www.ktkz.com/

**COPYRIGHT NOTICE** In accordance with Title 17 U. S. C. Section 107,