-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 11/26/99 5:53:44 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< I'm thankful for a small group of people who, like me, battle every day to
 confront injustice - Judicial Watch's Larry Klayman, my good friend and
 attorney, Rush and David Limbaugh, Geoff Metcalf, Jane Chastain, Chuck
 Harder, Michael Reagan, Melanie Morgan, Warren Duffy, George Putnam, Ray
 Briem, Dr. Laura Schlessinger, James Dobson, Jerry Falwell, Sean Hannity, Ted
 Baehr and others. These are folks who will never run for political office but
 make a far more important contribution to our culture through their
 conscience-driven activism >>

Jesus Christ!!!! This lot, with FEW exceptions ought to be rounded up and
used for Nazi/Unit 731-type medical experiments...Klayman? See how far a guy
bounces off a speeding car.  Mikey Reagan? Let's discover how quickly a mind
goes after daddy's cash is no longer free-flowing. "Dr" Laura??? I'll
PERSONALLY oversee this hypocrite's SLOW demise...
Gawd dude, haven't you ANYTHING real to be thankful for?
How bloody depressing!!!

Bill.