-Caveat Lector-

"Damian B. Cooper" wrote:
>>What this country needs is a good HONEST war!<<

Yeah,  I'd agree with that.  But tell me,  where are you going to get the
true blue, flag waving, patriotic, "willing to die for country and freedom"
military to do it...???  A military that allows "time outs" during basic
training,  with little if any discipline,  would get their behinds kicked
all over the place in a matter of days. Let's face it,  our military
readiness and training techniques in all reality, sucks right now!  But then
I always look to those in power;  and when I look at the example Clinton has
set as Chief of Staff,  I wouldn't care to take orders from him either!!!

Not only that,  with a prez who sets the example as being the true blue
draft dodger,  and who while in office has been shutting down military bases
all over the country to offset his tax increases in order to make his budget
balance before he's out of office...  I know that if I was back in the
military right now,  I'd be looking for the first exit out;  and I'd run,
not walk,  to the nearest one available...   So,  unless you can recruit the
militia, or large numbers of death-wish vigilantes and mercenaries,  I doubt
seriously that you're going to find enough 'tough' good honest men and women
who want the job of going to war right now.

Great idea...  but unfortunately,  at the needed scale of war to resolve the
issues at hand,  it doesn't seem very feasible.

eagle 1

[{ The time will come when they will say...
"... Who is like unto the beast?
Who is able to make war with him?"
Revelation 13:4 - KJV }]