</A> -Cui Bono?-

oh, well,
the reality of the situation is black and white..........in that if you study
history you will see that any government who had full control over its peoples
abused that power and their people.........and that is the REALITY of the
situation.......
nothing grey there, and that has nothing to do w/ your or anyone's religious
beliefs.
and I personally do not trust the government and that opinion I hold is based on
fact not feeling...........
ks