</A> -Cui Bono?-

I used the word tracking, to keep track, ........but the Bible is clear that no
man may buy, sell, or trade, unless he receiveth the mark.......therefore, common
sense would dictate that , that in itself will keep a record of anyone's
transactions......
as far as the spirit of delusion sent , so that they might believe the
lie......hello, that is the lie that the anti-christ is the messiah...........and
many will believe just that......the lie , has nothing to do w/ the rapture, and
if you really believe that a born-again Christian who happens to believe in a
rapture will not be saved then you have indeed missed the whole message of
Christ.........
and let's try speaking the 'truth in love' you seem very judgemental of other
christians beliefs..........remember, the messure you give, will be the measure
you get........
judge not, lest you be judged more harshly.........and all that.......
no, the Bible doesn't specify a chip, ect......but, we know that computer chips
are indeed extremely small, they can hold thousands of pieces of information, and
can be inserted under the skin.......it is not a great leap to discern that, that
could be used, and probably will be.......
curious, if any of you saw the Oprah Winfrey show in the early 90's, it was a show
on the year 2000, the guest said by then we should be in a cashless society, where
buying and selling would be kept track of by a chip in the hand......??
and it's been mentioned countless times since then, as well you know, if you pay
attention to that sort of thing........
and Eagle, don't assume that you are the only one on the list who studies the
Bible.......and just because I disagree w/ a LOT of what you think, doesn't mean
I'm unintelligent or believe in a bunch of hooey.......I can back myself up w/
countless scripture also..........and that being said..........I bid you, good
day!
ks