</A> -Cui Bono?-

Let's go one step deeper...  Freemasonry's roots are firmly planted in
Babylonian Mysticism,  as is modernday Judaism.  That's where it began and
was forwarded to the world by apostate Jews who took the plan of Cain and
Nimrod from Babylon to Jerusalem and have made it their own.  Truly,
confusion sits in the seat of satan,  today...  as it always has.  Promotion
of the Kabbalah (which is nothing more than Babylonian Talmudic / Judaism
and Mysticism)  which both Freemasons and Judaism uses for it's foundational
principalities and is where the evil emmanates from.  Those who have taken
up even one tenent of this belief system are in for a rude awakening when
they learn the truth here and now,  or at judgment,  which ever comes first.

I am a renounced member of the Eastern Star,  Amaranth and Rainbow.  I KNOW
the inside workings of the Masonic organization very keenly from a head-on
point of view.  However,  I also know that not all those involved in these
benevolent organizations are able to "see" the truth of the evil that
foundates these organizations.  My dad joined so that his mother could
participate in the Mason's counterpart, the Eastern Star. (This was done at
the time,  in innocence).  For women to join the organization,  one has to
have father, brother,  or son who is an active member of the Masonic order.
For me,  it has been a curse and at the same time, a blessing.  Curse in the
fact that my dad replaced his former religious beliefs with those of the
Masons,  and acted accordingly producing perversions of truth and abuse that
I've known first hand.  Blessing in the fact that being one who was immersed
in this organization by default,  unfortunately I know the depths of the
evil (the depths of satan),  but have since, over 15 years ago,  'come out
of it' and no longer am bound by the bondage of the death oaths my dad took.
And though my parents and I do not speak anymore because I tried to expose
these truths to them,  I am much better off without their influence and
command that comes straight from the 'traditions' of the order via the
Morals and Dogma, as well as the 'oral' traditions.

As Martin Luther King put it,  "I'm free at last! Free at last."

Telling a Mason,  by revealing this mystery of iniquity, is like trying to
pull their perverbial magic carpet out from under them.  It will not be easy
and you may lose someone you love along the way...  but it is necessary that
they are given the opportunity to know the truth about what they are
involved in.  IF they reject the truth,  you just shake the dust and go on.
God will take care of it from there.

Thanks for this article Linda.

eagle 1

http://www.lambsheart.com/fourwinds/whore.html