From: Eagle 1
Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2000 6:13 PM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] Freemasonry's Occult, Evil Empire Exposed

Foxter wrote:

Eagle1 did not say Masons as individuals were wicked, just the sect.
<<

Thank you, Foxter,  for reclarifying what I said.  Because THAT is exactly what I meant.

As far as the Bible as the KJV?   Do I believe it is inerrent (without error?)  NO.  Read the notes that the writers took dilligent time to include with their translation.  Even they claim that they could have made errors,  and put it in the hands of God and the reader to study enough to find the errors.  And truly that is what we are to do,  study and determine if what it says is true.  2 Timothy 2:15.

Because to be human is to err.  HUMANS wrote the Bible.  HUMANS stole some of it and changed it.  GOD may have ''inspired''  humans to write it...  but he never said it would be without error.  As a matter of fact,  certain and some error was meant to be,  because of "those who say they are Jews but are not but are of the synagogue of Satan...  "

If you don't understand that,  my suggestion is that you study the Bible until you find it for yourself,  because there isn't enough time or space here to try to explain it.   However,  you can find a study on my website,  IF you are ever inclinated to attempt to try to study it for yourself.  http://www.lambsheart.com/fourwinds/  and others...

I personally wish to do NOTHING to the unrighteous.  I am not God,  I am not the one who pronounced the jugment.  He did.  IF you want to read about it,  study your Bible.  The best reference of what happens to the unrighteous is in the Revelation ch 20.

eagle 1