</A> -Cui Bono?-

>>>If you knew anything at all about true
> Christianity, you'd know you can't be a Freemason AND a Born Again
Christian
> at the same time. If you don't believe me, check out the site below, but
only
> do it if you don't mind being proved wrong.
<<<

Well,  I've lived it,  Dolly,  and I've seen it with my own eyes.  I know
many Masons who lived and died as good Christian men and did very good
things while being a Mason,  and never knew the inner workings of the
organization.   I don't need to go to somebody's web page to help persuade
my opinion to that of some man who did not know these men.  Besides isn't
that pretty presumptious and jugmental to judge a man's soul?  I won't even
consider that...  but you have and have offered to prove me wrong...  I will
leave the judging in God's hands.  THEN,  HE can prove you wrong.

NOT ALL MASONS are evil or bad.  Only the sect as a whole,  and only those
who are "enlightened".  Not all who have made it through the 33rd degree and
the "Blue Lodge" are "elu" or elected to received the higher initiation.

Wherever you got your information,  they are misinformed,  and now if you
believe that stuff,   so are you,  if you believe that Masons cannot be a
born again Christian.  I hate to be the one to inform you,  but that is a
bunch of malarky.

eagle 1