</A> -Cui Bono?-

Dolly,
Those "ex"-Masons are disgruntled members,  and are out to 'destroy' rather
than to inform.  That is where they are mis-informed.  You cannot stop
something that GOD has allowed to happen.  Christ taught that the NWO would
come to power,  and it will according to what He taught.  There is nothing
the Masons or anyone else can do to ''destroy''  it or to stop it.  It's all
a part of the negative part of the plan of God.  We either accept what God
has allowed,  or we make life harder on ourselves than it has to be.

I have studied the Morals and Dogma to the point that I could almost answer
the question by the brethren "Are you a Mason?",  and answer with the right
words...  that is how sure I am,  without seeing the web page.  Have you
studied the Morals and Dogma of the Masons by Albert Pike?  Have you,
yourself done the footwork and known the evil that is contained therein?  I
don't need any more witness than what I have experienced to tell me that the
organization itself is occult and evil,  as it comes straight from the
bowels of Babylonia.
HOWEVER,  that does not make ALL of it's members occult and evil. Lucifer
did not start out bad,  he rather chose to be evil believing that he was
right.  And so it is with his organization... the Masons.  Many start out on
the right foot,  and NEVER know the depths of the organization,  and never
know the inner core of evil.  There are very few in that organization that
are privy to the inner core. Therefore,  you cannot throw the baby out with
the bath water.

You either go with the flow,  following the will of God (even the negative
parts),  or you do as Saul  (Paul)  did and kick against the pricks.

eagle 1