</A> -Cui Bono?-

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Saturday, 29 January 2000 14:47
Subject: [RuMills] FAX RE: PANAMA--DRUGS--GOLD--WEAPONS--ELIAN--WAR

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

FAX RE: PANAMA--DRUGS--GOLD--WEAPONS--ELIAN--WAR

This is the fax that WAS mentioned in the article about Sister Jeanne
changing her mind about Elian.

I have sent it to five sources. I have yet to hear back from two. The
following is the fax--- it is  followed by the replies from three sources.

>From Anonymous fax:

1.  Panama will become hub of drug-money  laundering

2.  Drug laundering will be through gold

3.  Government drug smugglers have traded in gold to launder their funds for
years. Many of those huge metal trusts you talk about were drug money
laundered through various countries.

4. China is behind turning Panama into the Drug-money laundering capitol of
the world. They plan on taking over the drug business

5. The US took it away from England and France

6. The  Bush family may be behind it... China becoming the number one in
drugs...

(NOW ... the most interesting information in light of what is in the news
these days....namely, Elian Gonzalez)

The fax  said ...

If the INS kidnaps Elian... Cuba will be invaded by an already trained army
of Cubans who have been financed by the drug trade.

The fax said...

Castro deals drugs, and his enemies do too.

The way it works is this...

Drugs are sold on the streets of the US for cash

Cash is taken to Panama where gold is bought.

Gold is taken to the United States or Italy where it is sold for currency.

Currency is taken to China or Russia where arms are bought from the
government with US dollars.

The fax concluded with:

The Elian thing is working up to a flash point. If anything happens to that
kid or any of his family.... we could be in war with Cuba... or Little
Havana.....

Don't forget those Puerto Ricans Clinton freed. Why do you think he did
that?

******
Response from a Source:

1.  Panama will become hub of drug money  laundering
[IT ALREADY IS. THIS IS ALL TIED IN WITH USA GIVING AWAY
THE PANAMA CANAL WITH CHINA TAKING OVER
CONTROL.]

2.  Drug laundering will be through gold
[ TRUE, SINCE GOLD IS STILL THE CHOICE OF TRUE WEALTH.]

3.  Government drug smugglers have traded in gold to launder their funds for
years [ AGAIN TRUE]

4. China is behind this  because they plan on taking over the drug business
[THIS IS NO SURPRISE TO ANYONE WHO WAS IN INTEL. BUT THERE ARE VERY POWERFUL
FAMILIES BEHIND CHINA'S BID
TO CONTROL THE WORLDWIDE DRUG TRADE. CLINTON IS
JUST A SHILL FOR THE REAL POWER BROKERS. THE
ROCKEFELLERS ARE UP TO THEIR EYEBALLS IN THIS ONE.]

5. The US took it ( the drug trade) away from England and France
[NOT REALLY AS THE ENGLISH AND DUTCH STILL CONTROL
AMERICAN POLICIES THROUGH ALL THE PROXIES HERE IN
AMERICA.]

6. The man suspected the Bushes may be behind it... China becoming the
number one in drugs...
[THE BUSHES HAVE BEEN BEHIND THE DRUG TRAFFIC FOR
DECADES.]

NOW ... the most interesting....

He said ... if the INS kidnaps Elian... Cuba will be invaded by an already
trained army of Cubans who have been financed by the drug trade.
[THIS WOULDN'T SURPRISE ME SINCE THE MAFIA HAS NEVER
ACCEPTED LOSING THEIR CONTROL OF THE CASH COW
KNOWN AS CUBA. AND THEY WANT IT BACK! ALSO CUBA
WAS A GREAT PLACE TO LAUNDER MONEY.]

Then he said... yes Castro deals drugs, and his enemies do too.
[TRUE HOW DO YOU THINK CASTRO HAS HAD THE MONEY TO
STAY IN POWER SINCE THE SOVIETS CUT BACK ON AID?]

He said the way it works is this way...

Drugs are sold on the streets of the US for cash [TRUE]

Cash is taken to Panama where gold is bought.
[TRUE BECAUSE THE BIG BOYS KNOW THAT DOLLARS ARE
WORTHLESS AND GOLD IS THE ONLY REAL CURRENCY OF
POWER.]

Gold is taken to the United States or Italy where it is sold for currency.
[THIS IS HOW THE ROTHCHILDS LAUNDER THEIR MONEY.]

Currency is taken to China or Russia where arms are bought from the
government with US dollars.
[WELCOME TO THE DRUGS FOR GUNS FOR DOLLARS FOR
GOLD SCAM.]

The fax concluded with:

The Elian thing is working up to a flash point. If anything happens to that
kid or any of his family.... we could be in war with Cuba or Little
Havana..... Don't forget those Puerto Ricans Clinton freed. Why do you
think he did that?
[CUBA WOULD BE FOOLISH TO GO TO WAR AS THEY
WOULD BE WIPED OUT AND CASTRO KNOWS THAT.]

THE ONE THING YOU HAVE TO KNOW IS THAT THE SAME
PEOPLE HAVE BEEN IN POWER FOR CENTURIES AND THEY
HAVE USED MANY PEOPLE TO PUT THEIR AGENDA FORWARD.
WE ARE AT A CROSSROADS RIGHT NOW THAT WILL AFFECT
HUMANKIND FOR DECADES. THEY ARE CALLED THE
"COUNCIL OF 13". THESE ARE THE REAL POWER BROKERS
THAT RUN THE WHOLE THING.

******

>From another Source:

This looks more like speculation arrived at from a series of logical
progressions.  It makes sense that Panama will be the hot bed of drug
running and that is why our government handed the canal over to the
Panamanians. We can claim ignorance under the best conditions and go
back in, take it over by force of arms and base a much larger military
command there, under the worst conditions. Either way the U.S. comes out
ahead and without the smear that we had with Oliver North.

China would love to push drugs on the Western World, after all Britain
shipped tons of opium to China in the 1800s in order to seize economic
advantage. China needs to create a cash flow in order to finance
technological advances  such as a Space force to be taken seriously and a
bid
to grab a chance at being a major supplier of computers and software. Cheap
manpower with no labor rights restrictions.

Gold will be the real currency. Paper money will be tracked by computers
from
strips embedded in the bills, taxes placed on currency the longer you hold
on
to it, in order to promote spending. This means cash would be worth less
everyday you hold on to it and the path money follows would be
traced too easily. Therefore gold , platinum and silver will be in high
demand. No trails of devaluation from hoarding. No counterfeiting via high
tech equipment and its not dependent on any one government's stability.

The involvement of Bush is a natural and goes back many years. I think
that the people backing Gore will do their best to quietly push this path of
thinking, as far as they can. If they get it going by the conspiracy
theorists on the internet, then it helps their own cause immensely and they
can deny all knowledge. It will be the alternative news sites that will take
the heat and criticism.

I don't think this man has any solid evidence, just deductive reasoning
that fits all the right scenarios. Some of it will prove to be true and some
of it is over the edge. Just like the truth always is. A good litmus test on
this is the price of precious metals. If they start a quick rise, then its
because it is being heavily traded. If the prices remain fairly stable, then
gold is not being used as a major means of exchange. This is not something
that can be covered up. Right now precious metal prices are stable.

Or that's my line of thinking on this..............................

*****************
Comments from another Source:

Very interesting material indeed. Its hard to judge the validity of its
contents, however  everything sounds highly plausible.

I watch George W as much as possible. I listen to his every word. I know
that
"saying" all the right things in pre-election BS is a lot different from
"doing" all the right things in post-election BS.

So far, he is saying all the things that I want to hear. Not the least of
which was that [naturally IF elected] he might RE-take Panama "by force if
necessary". This mysterious fax writer puts a whole new spin on that
statement.

Cuba and that clown Castro have hardly been in the funny papers for 20
years.
NOW all of a sudden... he was invited to [but didn't show up at] the
ill-fated Seattle WTO pooch-screw.

Regular air traffic has resumed with Cuba and now this fiasco with the
Cuban kid. For the life of me, I cannot understand "our" obsession with
KEEPING this kid here. Why don't they just crate the kid up and send him
back
to Cuba, then OFFER the kid and his dad visas to come to the US?

They're making a bloated international crisis out of a non-event. There HAS
to be a reason behind this. I'm beginning to wonder if that ill fated Cuban
boat story is true at all. Someone is intent on whipping the Cubans up into
lather.

Americans? .[we can't be whipped up].we don't give a damn about anything
anymore.

War with Cuba? Possible..there are factions of OUR drug dealing govt who
have
been trying to accomplish THAT for almost 40 years now. There's a good
possibility that President Kennedy was "sacrificed" for that very concept.

Again, that's basic [high] magic.(Remember... the NWO operates under the
rules of Majik)

The Cuban Missile Crisis ended with only a few drops of blood spilled.
This was NOT good enough. Kennedy was "sacrificed" so as to make all
Americans "bleed" in an emotional/spiritual uproar that could only be
surpassed by the death of one other man..Christ, and now - maybe -
Princess Diana too. All three were "assassinated"..."sacrificed". But to
appease who or what. Simple control of the money isn't good enough.

We're talking about control of every human soul on the planet. Something
very
big is at work here.

I was talking to a colleague recently and he told me that he knows of
certain
researchers and scientists who absolutely believe that the "human" race is
being harvested to eventually become half-human, half machine. Some sort of
horrific "Borg"-like abomination. We were planted, we're being tended, soon
we will be "ripe" for the next level in our planned evolution. I tend to put
more then a little merit in this theory.

Who can say where this is all going...
**************
<A HREF="http://rumormillnews.com/">The Rumor Mill News Agency</A>
Some great articles have been posted on the Rumor Mill News Forum
<A HREF="http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/config.pl">Rumor Mill News
Forum - Message Index</A>

FAX RE: PANAMA--DRUGS--GOLD--WEAPONS--ELIAN--WAR
RAYELAN -- Friday, 28 January 2000, at 7:42 p.m.
John Coleman on Jeff Rense's Sightings Tonight (views: 18)
change agent -- Friday, 28 January 2000, at 4:10 p.m.
Elian, son of a smoker (views: 9)
change agent -- Friday, 28 January 2000, at 3:57 p.m.
SMOKING AROUND A CHILD IS CHILD ABUSE (views: 7)
SENIOR CITIZEN 007 -- Friday, 28 January 2000, at 4:33 p.m.
WTO/New World Order to Install Clinton as KING?? (views: 48)
change agent -- Friday, 28 January 2000, at 12:41 p.m.
Grdelica Train Bombing & Chinese Embassy (views: 32)
Philip -- Friday, 28 January 2000, at 9:57 a.m.
Bilderberg; Davos; Trilateralism (views: 38)
Philip -- Friday, 28 January 2000, at 9:52 a.m.
Clinton's State of the Union: A fascist's dream (views: 34)
Mark Seely -- Friday, 28 January 2000, at 8:31 a.m.

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds!  Get rates as low as 2.9 percent
Intro or 9.9 percent Fixed APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW!

RMNews, The Uncensored National Rumor