</A> -Cui Bono?-

-----Original Message-----
From: Nicky Molloy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: earthman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Saturday, 29 January 2000 09:36
Subject: Fw: [MC] Operation Paperclip

Subject: Mindcontrol - Victims stories
(http://www.netti.fi/~makako/mind/elo_magn.htm)

I'm adding this relevant from another post from a NZ woman, who is a friend
of a friend, but preserving her anonymity.She has an implant.
Nicky

"Thankyou for this collated information on the cruelest
technology ever to darken earth.  My nights are now
destroyed by powerful fields which are beamed directly
at me and lock onto my body with ease.  Terrible
shocks are driven through my body as I try to fall
asleep.  Digits and body parts are manipulated and
moved and I have no control over this happening.  The
insanity of these controllers is beyond comprehension
but what is worse, the New Zealand government knows
all and will not act to stop it."

I am still here at the cyber cafe in town where I do
all my email from (I dont own my own computer .) Yes
they have 'up'd the ante lately.  Each night is
fearful and I dread going to bed.  I was engaged in
research on the New Zealand Police while doing my
Masters at Massey in the early 90s.  The research was
very sensitive as I was exploring links between
policing and power, especially the power that comes
with surveillance, access to documents and
interrogations.  My subsequent Masters thesis was
black-listed and my intimidation and torture began in
1992 soon after I left Massey [university].  I know the New Zealand
Police have a hand in this.  I am a Master of
Policing."