</A> -Cui Bono?-

Well I must admit you did a little work on this one Nicky...but what we're
talking about here is the alleged secret base at or near Dulce, New
Mexico...NOT Area 51 in Nevada. Now as long as this Dulce story has been
blowing around the internet it would seem to me someone would produce a
photo of some of these interesting artifacts that have been described at or
near this base.