</A> -Cui Bono?-

Well this bible code is something else; very simple, that numerical code
I believe is a rip off and when I found the reporter had worked for
Washington Post, I knew it was......

Little Princess of Wales Diana, was raised to be, what she was...a Lady
in Waiting....two beautiful children were born of the marriage, which is
what they wanted.   Someone really got their hooks into the Princess,
and she died time to the calendar code......

But it is simply like reading Shakespeare.....like the movie Wag The
Dog, you are to see Clinton in that movie and Wag the Dog, but they do
not use the names nor do they show people being murdered right and
left....this was good propaganda movie for Clinton....but see who is in
the movies now?  Carville and Flynt, and Oliver Stone does not tell the
real truth about the assassinations and uses stuff we had 32 years ago.

Sybil said the connotations of this bible code were so evil....that
towrds the end before she died, she said it had "brought trouble into my
own home".....have been reading her letters lately and see things a
little differently now....Mark Lane stole my bible code in movie
Executive Action and his book....used disclaimer, but I had my copyright
in 1969 and he was on the assassination committee....I had never heard
of this man, but I say this.....Sybil said CIA lawyer worst possible
type, and everywhere I see him in some of the more secret places, he is
there peddling JFK assassination, and then suddenly....like he was at
Jonestown, with Dorothy Kilgalon and believe me he has bad story on that
on net, he got involved in Larry Flynt's first and only newspaper, and I
tried to warn Flynt....he was gunned down, but then I saw he had gotten
in with Rick Strawcutter with same old crap....not the truth of the
matter, but then Heavens Gate, for Strawcutter had the tapes sent to him
by Heavens Gate before they were murdered, and I believe they were
murdered....why?  Well Do knew the planet was about to be "recycled" or
plowed under so to put....GENOCIDE....plans of the UN and I have one
tape of him, and that guy looked scared.....so how much money did they
have?

Bible code, my old friend when I told him it ws Communist Time Table and
that is how being used, clever communication system, and calling cards
left as to who did what, he called his son in law at Langley....for this
old goat had moved in on me, and now I know why....I was surrounded by
some very strange people.

Anyway this is going to be a fun year; the awakening of America.....for
if what you see is what you get, boy we are in trouble.

News media should be ashamed;  John Mccain now they say has Mafia
Friends.....well with a name like Mc=Cain, what did they expect?    He
sure beats Bush and Gore....me I take Buchanan.

How could Clinton be so stupid as to get cornered in an oval office by a
pizza delivery girl.....at least he was smart enough to survive, but
only by surrounding himself with 100's of guards and holing up in White
House as if under seige....for he knows he is in trouble......

Liked the item Nicky.......Queen Elizabeth a reptile?   As for that DNA,
with blood transfusions you can change your DNA....you can plant
DNA......also like the OJ Simpson trial.......thre are six billion
people in the world, and how many comparisons do they make, 1 out of 20,
or what.....never check the entire 6 billion....even finger prints can
be changed and manufactured......and boy you can really be set up with
that stuff.

This whole world is criminal oriented, but the criminals seem to be
inside the government, commiting so many murders I lost count.....body
bags from here to Arkansas ...... and they want more police?
Sybil said she had one article where CIA used bible code.....but they
had to get from English, for they were the experts; even the Ripper used
this code......for this was the beginning of the NWO....Lenin and
Communism.....murder of CZAR.....

You know someone out to sue the hell out of those communists for
murdering the CZAR and his family and stealing all their money.....this
one man, Nicolovich Alexai Romanoff said the Rockefellers and
Rothschilds engineered that one....and that is why Chase Manhattan Bank
stands in Moscow for over 60 years that I know of....apparently the Cold
War did not affect Moscow?

So I do know Russian Guard took bible watchword calendar away from men
at Spandau saying it was coded....that arms, and armament involved....in
the Acts you find key words, one Chapter supplies, supplies,
supplies.....keyed to robbing of local Dept of Defense years ago...that
way they know who did what, when you read along....that it ws approved
robbery or execution, for none dare call this murder.....they execute
justice and the bible is their code of authority.

Some years Russian said they had fulfilled all the prophecies........but
probably had to revive to get the Zionist Plan of Karl Marx and Lenon to
nail the litle Princess of Wales and John John,
for they still use it.

Now I go back to work.....any high deree Mason knows what this bible
code is....and it takes one, to know one and who did what.....

Could say they got your number