Courtesy Nicola Molloy - armageddon or new age-L:

Did President Eisenhower meet with space aliens?
http://www.alienzoo.com/features/m/200005040001.cfm
Remote viewers unlock the mystery

by Jim Marrs - 05/04/2000

A meeting between former President Dwight D. Eisenhower and a group of
"grey" aliens in the1950s was one of the most fascinating reports to come
out of a formal remote viewing study of UFOs a few years ago.

I commissioned this study, primarily in connection with research for my
book, Alien Agenda. This may have been the first official remote viewing
study of UFOs ever attempted.

Remote viewing is the ability to intuitively observe people, places, and
things without the use of the normal five senses. Prior to scientific
studies of the phenomenon by the CIA and U.S. Army, this ability was known
publicly as clairvoyance. The term "remote viewing" was substituted to avoid
any occult connotations.

While every military-trained remote viewer had some sort of experience with
UFOs or their occupants, it was always in the course of training or
inadvertently part of a viewing session aimed at another target. None were
ever officially ordered to study the phenomenon.

In the summer of 1996, seven remote viewers, who had been previously tested
both for their ability and accuracy, were commissioned to take a look at the
UFO issue. Of course, none of the seven knew that was their target. They
were only given an eight-digit "coordinate" number that represented the
object of their viewing. As a "double blind" experiment, even the person who
provided the viewers with the target number did not know the object of their
study.

Interestingly enough, five of the seven quickly realized they were looking
at UFOs while a sixth provided sufficient data that third-party analysis
determined UFOs were the target.

When asked to describe any official interaction between Earth governments
and UFO visitors, one viewer gave the following account:

"What I hear right now is a band playing 'Hail to the Chief' like they do at
political conventions when the President comes into the hall. But this is
not this time. . .I see a highway sign on what looks like a two-lane road,
but it’s desert-like in this place. This is sometime during the day. I feel
the heat of the sun. There is some sort of airstrip, like an airport around
here, close by I can tell. I’m hearing the sound of aircraft, like jet
planes. This is some sort of restricted area though. I see some guard or
observation towers. . .there is a convoy of cars, dark cars, coming down
this blacktop road where I was."

"No, wait a minute! This is a base, a military base. An Air Force base.
People get out of the car and go inside this building. They are all dressed
in suits, dark suits. Now this is interesting! There are two, no, three
saucer-shaped craft approaching. One of them lands while the other two stay
up. Another lands and the third stays up. Then the third lands."

"The first that landed opens up. One of the black cars and a couple of jeeps
go out to it. Two, no three, greys appear and descend from the craft. They
are not walking. They, like, are floating to the ground. The door of the car
opens and this tall, older man steps out, then a couple of military guys and
one other civilian type. The civilian walks ahead of the pack up to the
greys, who by then move closer toward the car and away from their craft."

"This is a hot place, the temperature is desert-like. The three [greys]
enter the car and so does the older, tall man. Two of these greys are small,
one is tall, but not as tall as the older human. Something funny about this
guy. Wait a sec! Holy shit! It’s one of our past presidents. [The viewer
later acknowledged it was Eisenhower.] He is inside the car in the back with
the three of them, plus one military guy and one civilian. Two of the other
military guys get in the front. There is a driver and this is like a limo.
Up close, it is big and black and it’s a Cadillac. They go up to one of the
buildings, it’s kind of squat, two stories, painted tan of white, light
colored anyway."

"They are scooted in quickly by some people in blue and white helmets, big
guys. The President and his party and the greys go into a room, a conference
room it looks like. Just a minute! I’m sensing this whole thing to be
preplanned. This thing was supposed to happen. Both sides feel anticipation,
but the feeling tone is low-key, almost muted."

"The greys are interested in opening and maintaining communication. This
civilian type asks how this can be done. The tall grey responds that they
will provide them with the means to communicate with them locally and at a
distance. This tall one also asks that they - the humans - not fear them."

"The President asks why are they here and the tall one replies that they are
here in anticipation of future changes and that they will help accelerate
the rate of development. Not for war purposes, says one of the little ones.
They want an understanding with them, says the tall grey, but not an
alliance. The President wants to know how long they have been around. The
short one replies, a long time. He says longer than your recorded history.
He says we were abandoned by our forefathers, our makers. The civilian type
is visibly upset, like he’s about to have a heart attack. The three greys
turn and look at this guy. Wow! He calmed down almost immediately. They like
the President. They feel he is steady. They don’t like the civilian type
with him, no, actually, they feel sorry for him. The President says he wants
friendship and cooperation with the aliens and the tall grey says they too
want the same. He also says they will continue to observe and wait to see
what we do, how we act towards them. But, he says, they will continue to be
active here."

"The civilian type wants to know what changes are coming. One of the small
greys says they will tell us more when it is the right time. Soon, he says.
The tall grey turns toward me now. Whoaa! He knows I’m here. One of the
military guys kinda wakes up and wants to know what’s wrong. Nothing, says
the tall grey, just that we have a visitor. How can that be possible, asks
the military guy. It is not yet the time [to explain], says the small one."

The viewer said his RV session ended abruptly after this incident like his
thoughts were being blocked "as though there were still things to talk about
in private, without eavesdroppers around like me."

Asked for an analysis of the remote viewing session, the viewer replied,
"This appears to be some sort of meeting between an American president and
greys in some Air Force base somewhere in a desert type place and the time
would have to be in the mid-1950s. I’d say with about 70 pr 75 percent
confidence that’s what it was."

The UFO remote viewing study project officer concluded that while the other
viewers generated data consistent with this person’s viewing,
"unfortunately, no additional correlational anecdotal data was available in
this context, although [this viewer’s] report possessed high internal
consistency, clear elements and an evident closure."

For further details concerning UFOs and remote viewing, read Alien Agenda by
Jim Marrs, available from finer bookstores everywhere. Also Jim Marrs’ book
on the U. S. Army’s remote viewing program, Psi Spies, which was suppressed
by the government in 1995, is available online right here at Alien Zoo.
Order your copy today.

©2000 AlienZoo, Inc.

Recent Features:
The Politics of UFOs:
Combating complacency a generational struggle
Chronicles from Deep Space:
Space Tourism
The Hubcap:
Richard Hoagland and the real mission to Mars
AlienZoo Updates:
Petition circulating to re-image Cydonia region of Mars
Mission Control:
NASA's ET expeditions
Eudaimonia:
Answering the faery call
Reality Check:
My vision quest: Part one - praying for a vision
Flying Saucers over Hollywood!:
Hollywood shop sells Robby, the Robot from Forbidden Planet for only
$26,995! Got spare change?
The View from Marrs:
Ingo Swann gets feedback regarding naked men on the moon

AlienZoo
shirts are here!

_________
earthradioTV.com - Alternative News Forum for ecology, politics &
consciousness.  MIRROR SITES:
USA     http://www.earthradioTV.com/
CZECH   http://mujweb.cz/www/ecologynews/
UK      http://members.tripod.co.uk/ecologynews/
Canada http://www.ecologynews.com/

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL