Triangle Landing Location & Chem Trails!

To:             IUFO <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Anomalous Images
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
       [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From:           Steve Wingate <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date sent:      Mon, 15 May 2000 00:28:29 -0700
Send reply to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        [SO] Re: Triangle Landing Location

(The previous message had to be repeated to several lists due to
simply being lost in the ozone (ether) This often happens on these
types of messages. )

http://terraserver.microsoft.com/image.asp?S=10&T=1&X=2999&Y=21100&Z=10&W=2

This is the 1m view with the triangle landing location in the center.
Note the markings which may be related to a camouflaged entrance to an
underground base. I hiked to the area but could not see anything
unusual. However, a propeller-driven plane from the direction of
Travis AFB flew directly over my location, and later the same plane
flew over my friend's house at less than 100 feet above the ground.
The camera with a large lens was clearly visible in the clear
underside of the plane. I looked at the military pilot with this
military sunglasses, and gave him the 'birdie'.

I had a few visits from various 'black helicopters' for some time
thereafter. They later got tired and moved on. Now they only
occasionally spray us with chemtrails.

Steve

On 14 May 00, at 20:39, i,a wrote:

http://terraserver.microsoft.com/image.asp?S=11&T=1&X=1500&Y=10549&Z=10&W=2

> This is the location where I witnessed the landing of what may have
> been a prototype of the TR-3B triangle.  It landed just to the upper
> left of the center of the image, to the right of the  knoll. Note
> the strange markings in the area (click to zoom in at 1m
> resolution). This may be the location of an entrance to an
> underground base. I have been told that there are at least two
> levels of underground structures under the windpower generators to
> the east of this location.
>
> As you can see the area is surrounded by hills (ploughed at the time
> of the photo but covered by grass at the time of the sighting, in
> the fall of 1994. This location is near Fairfield, CA and Travis
> AFB.
>
> Steve

-- Steve Wingate

California Director
SKYWATCH INTERNATIONAL

Anomalous Images and UFO Files
http://www.anomalous-images.com

-- How are you using eGroups? Share your story with us at:
http://click.egroups.com/1/3933/7/_/570531/_/958427034/

****************************
SKYWATCH INTERNATIONAL, INC.
(A Non-Profit Organization)

Skywatch International Inc. and this list service are not responsible
for content or authenticity of posts. Skywatch International, Inc.
endorses no political candidate for office due to the organization's
status as a non-profit corporation.

"What could be stranger than the truth?"

   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To SUBSCRIBE, send a blank message to:
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To UNSUBSCRIBE, send a blank message to:
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please visit the Skywatch International Inc. Website At:
http://www.skywatch-international.org

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL