The planes I've seen are totally white. The long blue boom hanging off the
back of the plane attached to the top of the vertical stab is the only thing
that hints to me it's a chemplane.  There are no defining numbers or
markings on the plane.  Where?  This is the crazy part.  I'm about 10 miles
from the Tulsa International Airport but near there is a national guard
base, so from where I was it was difficult to tell which airport they were
landing at. But I wouldn't think they would land at a public airport, but I
could be wrong too. When?  Last week.

Jamie

[EMAIL PROTECTED],Internet writes:
>I've seen the planes, I've seen them land.  They are white jetliners.

Where? When? What models? What were their markings? Specifically, what
were their numbers? Did you write down their numbers? If not, why not?

>They are spraying. It's fact.  What? Well, that's the question in which
there is lots of
speculation.But I'm sure it's something to further their agenda, so by
default that makes it bad for you and I.

Agreed. But part of the problem here is we are still at the stage of
speculating as to who "they" are and what, exactly their agenda is.

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL