Nessie,

 If you really want to find out if something is going on it would pay to get
more info [buy books, mags, watch videos] rather than just waiting for
others to get it then commenting - we don't know if its right or not, by
just sitting reading posts and then weighing up the odds by just looking at
the post. Some people actually put the time in getting a lot of information
and you never stop cutting people down for trying to inform others. Read
what you just wrote please and ask yourself if you have contributed more
than the post you are talking about.

" blah...We don't know yet. We may never know.  And we
don't know what else it is or isn't, either."

You say this all the time about everything.

Post referred to - "the take off and landing weights of his planes
suddenly did not correspond anymore with the amount of fuel used, meaning
that something besides fuel was lost during those flights."

Here is the main point of the post and 2 other posts already posted here
went into this in great length, which was - are the commercial planes
spraying something we don't know about?

YES THEY ARE. WE DO KNOW . Who are you telling to buy a @#$% dictionary?

Its your vagueness as projection that you see.  [shrug]

Nicky