Andrew Hennessey wrote:

> >Show us this. I'll believe it when I see it, if in fact that is what it
> >is. Showing us an account of the matter will not suffice.  Show us the
> >actual code, as well as the evidence that it couldn't be of terrestrial
> >origin.
>
> It was a blond chinese person

My next door neighbor is a blond Chinese person.

>[ a bit of a contradiction and she had a DNA
> marker that has not existed on this planet for a Very long time.

How can anyone know this. To know this there would have to be very
old dna with which to compare.

> [all of
> this depends on our definition of what a human is though

Here we go again. We all know what a human is. The definition of what a
human is is not ambiguous.

> - in fact where
> humans came from originally] - Yes, I think that there's a lot more to life
> than the surface of this planet - maybe the subsurface too.

Deep!

> >Note I said presence, and not existence. The existence of ETs is pretty
> >much a mathematical certainty. Count stars. Hell yes, there are ETs. We'd
> >be foolish and vain to assume there were no ETs. They're out there,
> >alright. But are they here? Maybe. But we have no proof. To proceed from
> >an a priori assumption is irrational.
> >
> >The world is overrun with belief systems based on a priori assumptions.
> >They're all irrational.
>
> I was abducted and was privvy to imagery for which there was no a priori
> media coverage and fictions ie. in 1980 - I more recently identified my
> hosts with the aid of modern mythology however.

The above statement shows that (in order of logical probability )...

You are a liar.
You are deluding yourself.
You are insane.
You have a pecuniary motive for claiming this.
You are somehow getting an emotional payoff.
It is true.

> >>yet the hottest non-human UFO news on the planet as far as I'm concerned
> >is the ease with which we can talk about reptile life forms and dig up
> >piles of contemporary and archaeological evidence to qualify what we're
> >talking about.
> >
> >OK, let's see the evidence of sentient reptiles, "shape shifting" or
> >otherwise. Trot it out. I'll look.
> >
> thats kind of you - but its a big topic -
>
> we may start with,

More stories. More bullshit. More conjecture. Yada, yada, yada.
NO HARD EVIDENCE.