Well Tenebroust,

I think we can safely say that American abductions could sometimes be the
military because they sometimes pretend they are aliens by using virtual
reality scenarios. But the American govt did build about 50 bases for the
greys which was done by Rand Corp. I'll find the info. English people seldom
get abducted by greys according to a UK UFO mag. Abductees in US have gone
underground to both grey and military bases..

According to Branton, there are even more greys under Los Alamos than even
under Dulce, a major nesting area going back to native American times. He
has heard of an area near Los Alamos where the Feds bring huge shipments of
cattle for picking up by grey ships on an almost daily basis. It is a
forrested area southwest of Los Alamos where pictograms of 'aliens' exist.
So the aliens have been in that area long before the atom-jacks came in.
Also setting off nuclear blasts burns away the membrane between this
dimension and the next which would allow any interdimensional entities easy
access to our dimension. There is apparently more Ets seen in Nevada than
some other places possibly due to the nuclear bombs.

Other people in other countries have been abducted and people have seen them
rising bodily into the air and going into space ships.In South America there
are many stories of this. In Mexico there is a video of about 60 UFOs
appearing in the sky at once when there was big crowd. Many hundreds saw
them and videotaped them. Others in US have seen their partner sliding out
of the window from their bed and rising into the air out into the sky. There
was story about the UN Sec, prev to this one in his car watching a woman
float out of her highrise apartment in NY and into a spaceship. This story
is well known. A couple of Govt agents got in touch with the woman and she
told them, where she went as she remembered.

Nicky