My brother in law, old military family dating back over 200 years, had
great-grandfather who was Skull and Bones - much maligned on this list
are these fellows.   On my mother's side we had a fellow up there too -
and often in old days anyway, when someone like my brother in law
married, the enitire family was checked out as  I was even though I was
still in high school.

The general idea was not to indict an entire family or church or anybody
for the acts or reputation of one.

I have always tolerated these stories and even Masons - they are all
rings and things - some good and some corrupt and come in many differen
countries and under different flags sometimes friendly and sometimes
hostile.

But after all this I only know for a fact, that this bible, this judeo
christian bible, is being used by a force of evil so powerful only
because they have had the privilege to operate in secrecy and the
fulfill prophecies in the bible too.

Genocide one of their more infamous acts of murder....cencus - an as j.
Edgar said - Russians insist they have fulfilled all the prophesies in
the bible - but these rotten communists have not for they are back, to
fulfill some more - they start the 60 period all over.

Why do you think Jung and Sigmund Freud spent so much time deciphering
the dreams in the bible the basis of psychology and the control the
words of the bible had over the people?

Today we have another bible - it is the newspapers, and it is the
newsmedia....no more Shakespeares to write plays showing a king or queen
murdered - they had one movie showing our White House blown up and this
is all on monkey see monkey do - even the Old Man in he Mountain, Hassan
used drugs to induce his followers to murder for him.....jump, he would
say and ike the Fool in the Tarot Card he jumped to his death for he
wanted to return to paradise, a place created by the Old Man with drugs
and a garden, and just plain whores for the boys....and under the
influence of these drugs, oh boy - take me to paradise again.

The killer on the third cross told Jesus, remember me....he promised to
take this man, to paradise....the write songs about paradise and remembr
me - always remember me, for this was a promise made once over 2,000
years ago.

I detest religion today for the Assassins have taken control over the
Church or the Church always consisted of assassins and I think the latr
applied....even St. Paul was accused of being a member of the Assassins
for a snake wrapped itself about his wrist.......art thou that egyptian
rose......

Well guns and roses and murder for hire, and drugs.....welcome to the
New World Order.

What Shakespeare did with his pen, he TV does with a picture worth a
thousand words....movies so vile and obscene not fit for decent people
bt ths is to control our children who now as a dim wit psychologist woud
say, act ot i school.

Take good look at Littleton and remember Klebold who said it is
Judgement Day and they called him a neo nazi?

I call the news media neo nazis for it is their evil under government
control and council of churches and UN control, that is behind the
desruction of Amrica and they intend to murder the white race in
particular and make a more gullible land of sheep....as jews would say,
a nation of goyim?

Screw them all.......get that bible and find out who really wrote it and
why....even Marx knew it was sheer opium and mind control.

A. Saba
Dare To Call It Conspiracy