There are some things that cannot be documented.  How can you say that there
has to be proof???  You also said that in your list before, there had to be
proof.  One can just print an ariticle too.  The world does not revolve
around evidence. Never has.  Never will.  What an awful world that would be.
I think this group may think of dissolving that proof has to be shown and
that when someone prints something and either the person can take it or
reject it and not say anything if they don't agree.  I don't know much about
these groups, but I don't see it as a room for political talk and in that
arena anything goes.  In this group I see it as the government or whomever
can be talked about what horrible things they are and have done in the past.
We get together as a team for a better world.  Everything is not all black
or white.
My father was also a KKK man.  I have no proof as all the evidence and stuff
he had were thrown away.  Also my uncle had a lot of pictures of myself and
somehow they got ruined with a storm.  See, so evidence gets "lost" and what
does one do??  I know we were in KKK cause I seen a lynch hanging with these
eyes that are mine and they do not tell lies.  There was a lot of
involvement with the KKK with MKUltra, CIA and other orginations.

Birds
Private Mail Welcome