Okay, NSA - think you pulled up Corinthians or something....but here is
Romans 12 which is the initiation ritual for the Ku Klux Klan.....some
say you begin to understand the bible in degrees, but keep in mind the
Ku Klux Klan is just Souhern Masons....to each his own - they were
strictly a protective order  it was Nahan Bedford Forrest when they
became infiltrated, who ordered them to disband.

Many distinguished men were Klansmen......you do ot see the real Klan
and this is why they are the invisible empire - and I mean, the real
Klan.

I have known two Grand Dragons and the one I really laid out for I
thought it was the KKK that broke into my home and wrecked it - I was
wrong.  This fine gentleman came to my home and did some repairs,
brought me records on this Illimunati and it matched up to my bible
code....this man would never reveal a secret and would never break his
masonic oath.   He was a fine gentleman, and you know where he stood.
He was a segregationist by choice, did not believe in mixing races for
what the Pentagon called "abosrbing" the colored race, this man called
as did the great Farrakhan, he called it the mongrelization of the
races.

He used the example of people buying all these expensive pure bred dogs
and horses......boy don't let your dog get out and mate with a mutt, but
okay for black and white to merge into  one essentially desroying each
race.

There are numerous KKK's but the one thing I still wonder about, what ws
Jewish Mafia here doing with neo nazi literature - they murdered a black
doctor, got caught, but not before the police and these people framed a
young innocent black.....this doctor then was kicked out of his
synagogue later....really a bad boy, and into guns....and he was going
to be made a Federal Marshall?

So any high degree Mason can tell who does what; for instance Alan
Pinkerton ws member of the old Chartist party......he formed the first
Secret Service with assistance of British Intelligence as I
recall.....had a guy by name of Raven who knew all the handshakes, and
where bodies buried.

This one mason toldl me the handshake was so they could tell who was
what in the dark....boy what a bunch.

So if you read htis, for this is Romans 12 - you see the secret society,
and you are told NOT to take the law into your own hands.......Romans 13
think it is, where one secret message was delivered to my old friend
"they seek to kill me" and this was old line CIA on the run for someone
ws out to kill him  and he was a Roumanian Agent....had been at Beverly
Hills in Cincinnati during the fire.......many people died.....but he
escaped so whatever happened to him, I do not know......but I do not
believe he realized that new line KGB and merged with new line CIA and
my friend said he knew too much.

Very strange world......anyway here is Romans 12.......no sounding
boards here, but a body of people.....a membership.......vengance is
mine, so saith the Lord.    A mafiaso when he is going to do somebody
in, is very very nice to them....and boy I had that routine pulled on me
enough, even to this one idiot bringing me a big apple.........strange
world, oh so secret.....and Crowleybroke into secret socieies using his
brain......but for some reason someone wanted me to find this bible code
and even those old witches at House of Sun used telephathy to send
messages, or I was they said, a receiver.
Elvis Presley also was a receiver and when hat guy died, he had 5 inch
karate chop to back of neck......autopsy report disappeared.

Saba

.
Electronic Text Center, University of Virginia Library

Conditions of Use
| The entire work ( KB) |  Table of Contents for this work |
| All on-line databases | Etext Center Homepage |

Romans, chapter 12
Compare with Revised Standard Version: Roma.12
    1: I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God,
that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto
God, which is your reasonable service.
2: And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the
renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and
acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
3: For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is
among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think;
but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the
measure of faith.
4: For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the
same office:
5: So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one
of another.
6: Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to
us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of
faith;
7: Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on
teaching;
8: Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it
with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy,
with cheerfulness.
9: Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave
to that which is good.
10: Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour
preferring one another;
11: Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord;
12: Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in
prayer;
13: Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality.
14: Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not.
15: Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.
16: Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but
condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.
17: Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the
sight of all men.
18: If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all
men.

19: Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto
wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the
Lord.

20: Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him
drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.

21: Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

So a real Klansman usually climbs Stone Mountain.......as in old
Scottish Klan when one drops the torch the other picks up.......they
sleep and go into hibernation, but when they got those bastard Walker
spies who had orgaized  a KKK with the KGB, five Dragos burned their
robes.......mission accomplished maybe.

A. Saba
Dare To Call It Conspiracy