Perhaps you do know undersand what I have.   It is a three column bible
code keyed to the murder of JFK, RFK, MLK (who played Moses0 and
sabatoge of Apollo......my brother in law ws at one Geneva Convention in
early 50 or late 50 period and this Gideon placed bible, a very special
bible like one JFK had with him on plane, was his or it ws my Uncle's
who was Secret Service....

Phil worked with von Braun and when he became really upset was when I
said the Apollo was linked to bible calendar - he worked for VAndenberg
when he was CIA and was Joint Chief after going to War College.

CIA used old bible code - and it is noit that stupid numerical thing
that this Washington Pos reporter and a jewish agent wrote....pure crap.

Acts 19 is always a good clue - for the date of Apollo disaster schedule
for reading - a clue is left along with Shadrach, Meschenk and Abenego.

Religion I assure you has NOTHING to do with this code other than at the
time o let J. Edar know who did what.....my MI6 friend had heard of this
code, but never actually had copy of calendar/code.......

Bible prophecy has NOTHING to do with it and never did....it is all
political crap.   After all as the old King said in KIngs, did I not
tell you he would prophecy no good to me but only evil - and this is key
to psychological warfare.

This code and add a little subliminal music and you got it.....Tribe of
Gad - the Overcomers.....We Shall Overcome but then, tht prophe and
dreamer of dreams SHALL be put to death.

Any really high degree Mason know what I have is real and this is the
Mafia Mason FBI CIA calendar.....for that stupid FBI Freeh just sent men
to England to show how worked for the idiot did not even know the Nazis
used it at Spandau and it ws given to them, by the good old OSS/CIA.

A. Saba
Dare To Call It Conspiracy