-Caveat Lector-

Dear Friends:
           I hope you will all vote your conscious tomorrow.  I mean I hope
you vote for the man that you think would make a good president.  A man who
will uphold the Ten Commandments as well as the Constitution.
            Yet, I implore you all to please don;t vote for a Democrat.  They
are not for the people.  They are up to no good and when Al Gore says, "You
ain't seen nothing yet, " I take it as a threat.  These people haven't cared
about what we think in eight years.  There was an article not long ago that
said the president has about 6 % to do with the economy.  So, Clinton-Gore
had very little to do with the economy and very much with trying to destroy
our country.  They sold our military secrets to the Chinese for campaign
money.   Their morality is corrupt as well as they minds, hearts and soul!
Please don;t vote Democrat!
          All you people in Massachusetts, please vote against Senator
Kennedy.  He is not helping the people!  He raises our taxes and also is
morally corrupt.
          All you people in New York, please vote against Hilliary Clinton.
She is also morally and spiritually bankrupt!
          And all you people above all, don;t vote for Al Gore, he will put
the finishing nails in the coffin of the USA.  He is a liar and a deceiver.
If he can't be truthful in small things, just think of what they can do with
big things!
           This election could be the end of the USA as we know it and AL
Gore knows it as well as the Clintons.  Don;t vote for these people.
          So I ask you to please go out and vote and remember those who died
in battle to keep us free.  Remember the words they said when they went out
to battle, "For God and Country!"  So, please go out and vote, "For God and
Country!"

God Bless

Bill Richer

PS I'm voting for Pat Buchanan