-Caveat Lector-

FREEDOM NOW NETWORK  - November 6, 2000
LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON?  GORE OR BUSH?
by Dot Bibee ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

AL GORE.  Why hasn't Al Gore honored his FATHER in his run for the
Presidency?  There has been little to NO talk about his father.  Why?  Go to:
  http://www.etherzone.com/more092500.html
AL GORE'S COMMUNIST CONNECTION:  LIKE FATHER LIKE SON?
By: Chuck Morse

Given the spectre of Vice President Albert Gore, standing on the south
portico of the U.S. Capitol and taking the oath of office as the next
President of the United States this coming January, it stands to reason that
we examine his Communist connection. This way, we begin to understand Gore's
character and what's in store in a Gore Presidency. This issue, not
surprisingly, has been taboo in the campaign so far. Most of the information
for this article is culled from "Dossier: The Secret History of Armand Hammer"
 by Edward Jay Epstein.

Albert Gore Sr., Gore's father, was an obscure Tennessee Congressman when he
befriended Communist front man and
espionage agent Armand Hammer. Hammer became a major contributor to Gore Sr's
campaigns and was responsible for
making Gore Sr. rich. Epstein points out that "In 1950, Hammer made Gore Sr.
a partner on a cattle-breeding business, and Gore made a substantial profit".
Gore Sr. went to work for Hammer's Occidental Petroleum upon leaving
congress. Hammer was quoted as stating that he had Gore Sr. "in my back
pocket".

According to a report compiled by William Sullivan, number three man at the
FBI, 1961, Hammer had "numerous contacts among high (U.S.) government and
social circles" and that "the latest project in which Hammer S apparently
has successfully interested Senator Gore, is some business deal proposed with
the Soviets". At this time Hammer flew to Libya with Gore Sr. to culminate a
deal that established Occidental Petroleum. Hammer made Gore, after leaving
congress, chairman of Island Creek Coal, one of his many acquisitions and the
third largest coal producer in the US. The Vice President continues to
receive yearly royalties for leasing mineral rights to Occidental Petroleum
and owns shares in Occidental worth approximately $500,000.

Armand Hammer's father, Julius Hammer, one of Lenin's main supporters in the
US at the turn of the century, was under
surveillance by the New York City police suspected of making bombs for
anarchists, and was one of the founders of the
American Communist Party in 1919. Armand Hammer, born in 1898, was named for
the arm-and-hammer symbol of
international Communism and Armand would later use the Communist imprimatur
as a burgee on his yacht.  Hammer Jr. maintained a personal relationship with
Soviet dictators from Lenin to Gorbachev and conducted considerable business
for the Soviets including fencing looted objects de art at the Hammer
Galleries in Manhattan. Epstein's fascinating book voluminously documents
Hammer Sr. and Jr.'s deep and central involvement in the international
Communist criminal conspiracy.

In 1995, after contributing $470,000 to the DNC and $35,550 directly to the
Vice President, Ray Irani, chairman of Occidental Petroleum, was invited for
an overnight in the Lincoln Bedroom. This was followed by, with the Vice
President's recommendation, the sale of the federally administered Elk Hills
oil reserves, reserves held for national security, to Occidental Petroleum
for $3.65 billion. The Vice President, financially involved with Occidental
Petroleum, seems to lobby, at least informally, for his benefactor. Like
father like son?

The concept of special interests buying up a few congressman is nothing new
and has antecedents in American history going back to Second Bank of the US
Chairman Nicholas Biddle "contributing" to congressional campaigns in his
battle to save the bank charter from Andrew Jackson. Al Gore Sr. knew where
the power resided and which side the bread was buttered on and he decided to
sell himself to further his own career and feather his own nest. Gore Sr.'s
motivation was probably more careerist and pecuniary than stemming from an
admiration of Communism. Just old fashioned corruption.

Al Gore Jr. grew up in this atmosphere and is accustomed to playing a very
inside political game. His propensity for stretching the truth and downright
fibbing is, perhaps, the result of having lived with some massive lies all
his life. The Hammer connection cuts to the core of who Gore is as a person
and his background. Hopefully, the issue will be
explored further.
                        ==================================
NOTE:  I was a young lady in 1957 and as a YWCA delegate went to Washington,
D.C.  Al Gore, Sr. was then a Senator from Tennessee. He was known as the
"other" Senator.  ESTES KEFAUVER was "the" Senator from Tennessee and I have
my picture made with him along with the rest of the Tennessee delegation.  We
also went to Senator Gore's office who did not even let us in his office much
less have our picture made with him.  ....Dot Bibee
                        ==================================

GEORGE W. BUSH  -  Why hasn't George W. Bush been campaigning and honoring
his own father, the former President of the United States?  He wants to
"separate" himself from his father who is still living and WILL BE a part of
his "advisors" IF he is elected to the White House?  His choice of Vice
President - CHENEY - a member of George Bush (Sr)'s cabinet is PROOF that the
Bush regime will continue.  ARE YOU SURE you want the Bush regime to be in
power once again?  I can still remember when George Bush (Sr) tore up his NRA
card on TV.  I can also remember when George Bush (Sr) used the words "New
World Order" for the first time.  I would NOT want to connect my campaign
with the Bush Sr. either -- even if he were my father.  The best explanation
for the BUSH legacy is given in the pages of the book on George Bush......
READ ON.  Go to:

<A HREF="http://www.tarpley.net/bushb.htm">Click here: George Bush: The
Unauthorized Biography</A>
http://www.tarpley.net/bushb.htm
George Bush:  The Unauthorized Biography
by Webster G. Tarpley & Anton Chaitkin

Table of Contents
Introduction -- AMERICAN CALIGULA (47,195 bytes)
1 --- THE HOUSE OF BUSH: BORN IN A BANK (33,914 bytes)
2 --- THE HITLER PROJECT (55,321 bytes)
3 --- RACE HYGIENE: THREE BUSH FAMILY ALLIANCES (51,987 bytes)
4 --- THE CENTER OF POWER IS IN WASHINGTON (51,699 bytes)
5 --- POPPY AND MOMMY (47,684 bytes)
6 --- BUSH IN WORLD WAR II (36,992 bytes)
7 --- SKULL AND BONES: THE RACIST NIGHTMARE AT YALE (56,508 bytes)
8 --- THE PERMIAN BASIN GANG (64,269 bytes)
8-b --- THE BAY OF PIGS AND THE KENNEDY ASSASSINATION(46,903 bytes)
9 --- BUSH CHALLENGES YARBOROUGH FOR THE SENATE (110,435 bytes)
10 -- RUBBERS GOES TO CONGRESS(129,439 bytes)
11 -- UNITED NATIONS AMBASSADOR, KISSINGER CLONE (99,842 bytes)
12 -- CHAIRMAN GEORGE IN WATERGATE (104,415 bytes)
13 -- BUSH ATTEMPTS THE VICE PRESIDENCY, 1974 (27,973 bytes)
14 -- BUSH IN BEIJING (53,896 bytes)
15 -- CIA DIRECTOR (174,012 bytes)
16-- CAMPAIGN 1980 (139,823 bytes)
17 -- THE ATTEMPTED COUP D'ETAT OF MARCH 30, 1981 (87,300 bytes)
18 -- IRAN-CONTRA (140,338 bytes)
19 -- THE LEVERAGED BUYOUT MOB(67,559 bytes)
20 -- THE PHONY WAR ON DRUGS(26,295 bytes)
21 -- OMAHA (25,969 bytes)
22 -- BUSH TAKES THE PRESIDENCY(112,000)
23 -- THE END OF HISTORY (168,757 bytes)
24 -- THE NEW WORLD ORDER (255,215 bytes)
25 -- THYROID STORM (138,727 bytes)
THIS ARTICLE is dedicated to all of you so-called PATRIOTS who are going to
the VOTING BOOTH tomorrow.  Some of you have already said that you will be
voting for BUSH so that GORE won't get in.  PLEASE.  You will deserve
everything that you get when you do this.  To those of you who do have the
COURAGE to vote for Buchanan or Browne or Phillips - THANKS.  You are a
person of great conviction.  It is a shame there are not MORE good Americans
like you.
Don't forget to go to  http://www.fed.gov/pages/tech3.htm  and get the
details on your State and County election offices and send your letter asking
for the official certified vote count.  This can be compared with the "media"
vote count who will declare the winner to the people.  The "media" is the
messenger.  Election officials MUST BE held accountable for the certification
of the CORRECT vote count -- in EVERY COUNTY and EVERY STATE.

There has already been a REVOLUTION that has taken away your freedoms and
that silent revolution is continuing.  It is up to the PEOPLE to put a stop
to the FORCES that are destroying our Constitution and our freedom.  Want to
know more?  Go to:   http://www.webaccess.net/~cominc       There will be
MUCH MORE on this later.  Believe me, if either Bush or Gore gets in, then
you had better prepare to FIGHT even harder!!

FREEDOM NOW NETWORK
%Dot Bibee ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Knoxville, TN  Ph/FAX (865) 577-7011