It is OK to lie to congress about not working for the CIA when you are.
Bush testified in his senate CIA Director confirmation that he never worked
for the CIA.

It is OK to lie if you are CIA.  It is part of your job.

Brian

<FONT COLOR="#000099">eLerts
</FONT><A
HREF="http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/2/_/475667/_/973763239/"><B>Click