-Caveat Lector-

>NESSIE, as for your threats to "hurt" the poster,

I did no such thing. I merely defined the conditions under which I
would hurt the poster (or anybody else, for that matter). I did this by
once again restating the by now well known fact that I require people in
my physical presence to treat me and my friends with respect. That's how
I live my life. If you don't like it, too bad. If you don’t like us,
keep it to yourself and go somewhere else.

>I cannot  tell you the contempt with which I now hold you.

Like I care.

>I have  been doing volunteer work with battered women the last three
years.

Good for you. Now let's get back to the topic. We're not talking about
battered women here. We're not even talking about women. We’re talking
about pixels on a screen.

What on earth makes you think the "Kindred Spirit" is a woman? It is
every bit as likely that "Kindred Spirit" is a man, a committee, a
literary character, or an Artificial Intelligence subroutine. There is
simply no way to tell.

Consider the context. This is NOT in person, face to face. This is the
internet. People regularly assume multiple personas here. It's the norm.
For all you know for sure, I myself am a woman. Just because I say I am
not proves nothing. It is also equally likely that I myself am  a
committee, a literary character, or an Artificial Intelligence
subroutine. You don’t know. You can’t know.

So, not knowing what "Kindred Spirit" is, or for that matter what you
are, I restate my position. This applies to everybody, male, female,
animal and machine. I don't care what you think, what you say when I'm
not present, or what you say on the internet. It's nothing but a bunch
of pixels on a screen. It's not worth getting upset about.

But if you track me down, and come into my real world physical presence,
you are going to have to play by my rules just like everybody else does
when they are in my physical presence. Those rules are simple. I enforce
them vigorously:

  (1.) Do not attempt to harm me or any of my friends.

  (2.) Show respect.

Otherwise I'll hurt you. It’s as simple as that.

If you are a woman, I'll let you insult me and only get insults back.
I’m pretty good at insults. They’ll hurt plenty. Hell, I'll even let you
swing on me first, once and only once. I won't let you pull a gun. Pull
a gun and I’ll treat you like I’d treat anybody else who pulls a gun.

Men I cut even  less slack. If you're a man, don't even look like you're
thinking about hurting me. It's the wrong move. It will precipitate a
preemptive strike. And if you pull a gun, I'll kill you on the spot.
Promise.  Insult me to my face, insult my friends in front of me,
especially with a racial slur, and I WILL kick your butt into the middle
of next week.  Promise. And you’ll make a very satisfying thump when you
hit the floor.

Capiesc'?

<A HREF!ttp://www.ctrl.org/">www.ctrl.org</A>
DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
İİİCTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic

İİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİÚrchives Available at:
 <A HREF!ttp://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html">Archives of

 <A HREF!ttp:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/">ctrl</A>
İİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİo subscribe to Conspiracy Theory Research List[CTRL] send
email: