http://www.newdawnmagazine.com.au/Articles/Megalithic%20Science.html

Megalithic Science,
Harmonics & Energy Grids

By BRUCE L. RAPHAEL

I have been collating site data since 1984 with emphasis on geodetic
placement of archaeological anomalies in Australia and their relationship
to the earth’s energy grids. My background in rock-art research, and my
academic background in marine sciences (at the Bermuda Biological Station
in the 70’s and at the University of Hartford in environmental studies) and
geography perhaps lead me to this area of research. I wasn’t discouraged by
the director of AURA (Australia’s rock art research bureau), Robert
Bednarik’s comment that from his professional analysis, there is no
evidence of a megalithic entrada of people before colonial settlement and
if there was, is this proof of some conspiracy or coverup on the part of
the collective research done by academic professionals?

In this article I wish to present the evidence of a megalithic science
which is defined as the use of stone menhirs to define places which link
the visitor to the conditions of ritual: 1) a comforting holy space that
links earth with heaven, 2) a mathematical quotient that ties the
participant to the energy grid and its message and, 3) the celestial
equation — astronomical placement of earth-sun-moon-stars at the viewing
station.

My collated research provides support to Marilyn Pye’s findings. Her
absence from the media and eclectic circles has allowed all involved the
preparation time to face our opponents.

Working silently from 1985 to the present, ensuring the evidence was
verifiable and synchronised with current archaeological issues, I waited
patiently for Marilyn to come to her conclusions and go public with her
story. An important book to read is Oppenheimer’s Eden of the East which
outlines the basic theory that the earth’s cataclysms from around 8000 BCE
contributed to a science of the dreaming, a world myth that required a
rebuilding of the balance between heaven and earth, earth weather
metastability, seasonal variation, and cultural resettlement as depicted by
the search for new territories by cultures in collision as represented by
the myths of the twins, brothers or variant bloodlines as in the Cain and
Able story.

Oppenheimer was aware of very little news of our lost civilisation issues
here in Australia, with much of his extensive research pointing to New
Guinea and the Polynesian express theory, Lapita culture evidence, and the
spread of a metaphysical heritage from Southeast Asia into the West.
Australian ethnographers are well aware of the role of the Rainbow Serpent
in Aboriginal legends about the flood epic. Many legends record the
disappearance of the moon and sky.

The action of great flooding brought about the collapse of the Sundra Shelf
and hence sent further maritime expeditions away from the coastlines of
Vietnam, China and Thailand. The question of South American and Middle
Eastern presence is an additional string in a long chain of events that
brought many entradas to Australia.

Keeping in touch with Marilyn Pye and her story has been an ongoing pursuit
since 1984 when I first came to Australia to look at the evidence. I
tracked her activities in my journal for over 15 years trying to keep an
accurate record of her movements and acquisitions. Her relaunch of her
theory and findings will contribute greatly now to a new millennium of
controversy.

Her quest to find and discover the Golden Pyramid along with her quiet digs
and geological surveys in Cooktown is where the story truly begins. I spent
the last 10 years mapping and surveying sites that were connected in
energy-grid dynamics to the Cooktown question and found some amazing
results.

In this article I will focus on four sites that have mathematical
configurations based on the Cathian lunar grid. How many grids are there
now? Munck’s, Haartman’s Neutral Grid, the Becker-Hagan Solar Grid, and
the Cathian Lunar Grid, to mention the most popular.

Since 1984 I had many correspondences with Bruce Cathie and in one of them
he assisted me in getting started on how the data stacked up in grid math.
The sites are: Ayers Rock (Marker R), Aboriginal Stonehenge (Marker H),
Marilyn’s site (Marker B), and Marker E-Series the Astronomical Observatory
at Mt. Carbine.

In my book Rhythms in the Landscape, I inform the reader that if an ancient
race were able to position any of these sites correctly on existing grid
lines, they would by using a language that was not quite music, not quite
alphabet, as we know it. An American epigrapher and rock-art researcher
Charles Boyle had put forth a new process in the chapter of “reading the
record accurately” of ancient stone writings and megalithic statements. His
focus was on the Gaelic science of Teanga. This he stated could be worked
into any language so it was universal — a solar-based wisdom. So I was able
to view the math evidence with linguistic patterns using Cathie and Boyle
as a mainframe.

In Diagram 1 (refer to Bruce's web site for diagrams -- listed at end of
article) we see the interconnection of lines likened to a signature. We see
that Marker H has been carefully placed not only due west of Mt. Warning
but due south of Coronation Hill. In a letter I received from Len Beadell
he stated that the Stonehenge site is a very special place to the elders of
the Ooldea people. As custodians of this site their yearly ritual would
redress the energy at the omphalos or navel point here in Australia. It
appears to me that Grid Node 44 on the Becker-Hagens Grid is Wilpena Pound
and not the Aboriginal Stonehenge site. Clarification on this would be
appreciated.

The alignment of the stone stooks have a magnetic pole alignment that with
the help of its easting and northing position to the Tropic of Capricorn
gives a date of about 3900 BCE.

There are several extraordinary features of Map 1. In this article I
address the sector of longitude east from 132 to 153.8 and latitude south
from 43.1 to 13.6.

The first feature in Diagram 2 is the measure in minute of arc values of
the sigil of R to H to B to E. In the table below are the harmonic features
of this measurement.

More harmonics are found in the bearings and latitude and longitude
settings, but this I will leave for another time. What is important here is
that one unique feature of this megalithic design is tuned to the speed of
light in grid values.

The second feature is the Astronomical Observatory featuring the great
monolith near Mt. Carbine. Up until now it has always been an enigma.

Yes, it certainly is part of the geological strata, as an associate
geologist pointed out, but the features of the rock looked worked having
both the anthropomorphic feature of a bird and phallus at the same time.
Unique too, is the hidden crocodile sculpture at the base of this mountain
in the Blue Bakker range. In Egyptian mythology the Crocodile represented
sexuality/death and in this case astronomically the death of the sun at
mid-winter. The Aboriginal Star Chart designed by astronomer Gordon
Patston, based on the oral tradition of the Woorabina-Birigaba tribe of
Central Queensland, reveals the Aboriginal association of the crocodile
with the constellation Scorpio.

The skies over 5000 years ago would have been different. The
crocodile/Scorpio configuration is associated with July. Back then it was
August/September. The peg or lighthouse of the skies in the Southern
Hemisphere was Canopus and it is more conceivable the monolith represents
this large star found in the constellation of Argus, the ship. This logic
is more appealing to the maritime travels of these journeymen I write
about, and the star layout is a closer resemblance to the rock column
configurations.

The site is composed of 10 “rock columns” and one hillock/mound.

Diagram 3 reveals the plain view of the Marker E-series.

Diagram 4 reveals the full extent of the astronomical layout of its own
harmonic and astronomical configuration. The details and data are available
upon request. The third feature is the complexity of the interstitial lines
of force that creates a self-replicating matrix. It suggests an inherent
organisation in the chaos pattern of latitude and longitudes. Is it
coincidence?

In another diagram Marker B forms the centre of a circle whose radius from
(GP) at Gympie is 12.79 degrees and moves exactly through Coronation Hill
(CH) 12.79 degrees to the west of Marker B. 12.79 is a harmonic connected
with 1/2 harmonic of 695,347! Find the harmonic on the circumference if you
have a calculator handy. The harmonic of the sphere using 12.79 degrees
would be: 12.79x60x60, value squared, times PI equals 66603333. A true
measure of the sun — harmonic 333!

Marker B is joined to Gympie at the hill site on a bearing of 325 degrees
that is parallel to that of Marker E and Mt. Warning (N), forming a
parallelogram. The bearing of 325 degrees continues through Marker E from
MTN to a marker near Coen that was first sited in 1974 by an Army Signal
Team.

Another unusual feature of Marker E series is the alignment of two columns
in the canyon with Marker H hundreds of kilometres away at an angle of 222
degrees spherical.

I gave Boyle values for the reverse bearing between R and H. Boyle has
found that the ancient science of Teanga uses a process of deliturgising a
line of information into the 3 areas of language using arithmetic,
geometric and mundane strings of meaning. He took the reverse bearing of
170.2 degrees spherical and demonstrated the package of meaning it retains.
The word value attached to 170-171 can be:

1 and 7 correspond to the letters A and S and when written as AS, sounds
like OS in Gaelic to mean ‘ABOVE’. By adding the value 1 to create the
letter A would spell the word from 1 and 71 to mean ‘OUT OF THE SUN’. SA
is the reading in reverse and translates as ‘ISSA’ meaning the sun.

The forward bearing 350-351 would break down as:

3/5/0 = letters to read N = NA in English meaning ‘THE’ and E = Feith in
Gaelic to mean ‘SOURCE’ or ‘FOUNTAIN’. 3/5/1 would equate to the word
GEA, GE meaning ‘A WANDERER’ and A to mean ‘OUT OF’. Both conditions
point to the sun, or the erring sun and the energy it emits. GEA sounds
like GAIA, earth mother.

The redness of Ayers Rock, would enhance the metaphor with regard to the
burning energy. Red as DO/UD tells the surveyor/priest of the great
beginning of creation, from within the earth, a fountain of life revered in
stone.

The overall vision of the layout of the markers discussed is quite a
conundrum. There is evidence of the Chinese in Australia from 800 BCE to
view an eclipse, bring back to China the kangaroo, and pay homage to the
star Canopus, the benefactor of fortune.

The fourth feature on this map is the longitudes connecting markers B, E,
CC, PH and KI. CC is Campbell’s Creek, location of one of Australia’s
Marion Apparition and placement of a sacred well and church. KI is King
Island, the zone where Vallentich disappeared in a purported UFO mishap. PH
is Pyramid Hill, Victoria.

I would conclude that the design of markers B, E and H and GP were all
contiguous with an a priori knowledge of Australia. Megalithic science is
therefore a map that takes the trekkers to the Red Centre, to the
Observatory, the Golden Pyramid, the Gympie Complex, and the Stonehenge
Site. These are but only a small collection for us to marvel at and prepare
ourselves for the ongoing adventure to follow. All questions can be
directed to me via email or my address.