-Caveat Lector-

Hello!,
Steve points out a very weak point in the Constitution (imho); it's too
bad the founding fathers did not require every law passed by congress to
go through the US Supreme court and pass Contitutional muster before
becoming law. And don't forget, the President and all members of Congress
at least mouth the oath of office wherein they pledge to uphold protect
and defend the US Constitution. I have seen estimates where up to 80% of
what we allow the federal government to do is UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!!!!

visit my web site at  http://www.voicenet.com/~wbacon
My ICQ# is 79071904