-Caveat Lector-

Click Here: <A
HREF="http://www.bookfinder.com/search/?st=rs&ac=dp&qi=2iUFwRdZpL85j.a7Adr3CY5

2iU.Pkkr3:0:2:0:1&bs=amazon&bu=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eamazon%2Ecom%2Fexec%2Fobidos

%2FASIN%2F1575580632%2Fref%3Dnosim%2Fbookfindercom0e&oh=1">Book Information
from Amazon.com</A>
-----

Prince Charles : The Sustainable Prince
by Joan M. Veon

Our Price: $9.95

Paperback - 166 pages (December 1, 1997)
Hearthstone Pub;  ISBN: 1575580217 ; Dimensions (in inches): 0.34 x 8.32 x
5.39
----------
Editorial Reviews
Book Description
As a result of covering two dozen United Nations and U.N.-related conferences
in the last four years, Joan Veon has come to believe that the connection
between the British royal family and the United Nations is not coincidental
but provides the way for America to be rejoined with Britain. She states that
when the Senate ratified the United Nations Charter, America reverted back
under British rule thus fulfilling the goals of Cecil Rhodes, the diamond and
gold magnate, who left his fortune to achieve this very goal. What this means
is that Prince Charles, as heir to the British throne, has a bigger role to
play in world affairs than what people could imagine. She knows that he is a
"Renaissance man" and a man with a mission. As a result of his
behind-the-scenes role at the United Nations, Prince Charles is responsible
for changing the order of life from the biblical perspective of man having
dominance over the earth to one in which the earth has dominance over man.
One of the major environmental philosophies which runs tantamount to this is
that of "sustainable development." Because of his global orchestrations, she
has dubbed Charles "the sustainable prince." This is a must read for all
those who seek to understand the day and the hour and the powers that rule
over us.
About the Author
Up until September 1994 Joan Veon was just a businesswoman. As a result of
attending the United Nations Conference on Population and Development in
Cairo, Egypt, she received her "wake-up-call" as she found there was more
going on at the global level than most Americans knew, understood, or were
being told. In her determination to understand the global level and what it
really means for Americans, Joan has attended over twenty-four U.N. and
U.N.-related conferences since Cairo on topics ranging... read more

All Customer Reviews
Avg. Customer Rating:

Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers!
3 of 4 people found the following review helpful:

 An Outstanding Approach To What's In Store For The World, December 15, 2000
Reviewer: Mr. Lee Ayers (see more about me)  from Greenville, SC USA
Joan Veon's writings are not myth. This lady has done her home work. She has
proven herself to be an accomplished Writer and Researcher of the United
Nations and she has done a scholarly job on blowing the whistle on "Charlie",
Prince of Wales.
Those who disagree with this statement simply have their heads stuck in the
sand. The UN is quietly taking over the United States and our leaders are
assisting them in the disolving of our Constitution. Who permitted the giving
of our Land and Parks to the UN? Why do we suddenly find our former National
Parks now named "International Biospheres?" Who allowed the assigning of
American Armed Forces to Foreign Commanders of the UN "Peace Keeping Forces?"
These are traitorous acts, all very unconstitutional, but the general public
has absolutely no interest in, or knowledge of, these happenings and
seriousness of the consequences of these acts. Consequently, when they awaken
and find they are now Governed by the New World Order and that the United
States Government and Constitution have been disolved, they will be fulfilli
ng some Biblical prophetic phrases such as, "there will be wailing and
gnashing of teeth." The British Monarchy, unfortunately wields more power, in
the UN and world wide, than can be imagined. This book will show you that
Prince Charles will inherit more than the title, "King of the British Empire
or Commonwealth of Nations." World dominance and dominion have always been
the objectives of Lucifer and his followers.
I am a Born Again Christian and a former History and Government Teacher and
all I can say is, "Joan, you get an "A+" for your efforts in writing this
book. This book is a must read and heed for all Patriotic and Christian
Americans.

Was this review helpful to you?

0 of 1 people found the following review helpful:

 An Outstanding Approach To What's In Store For The World., December 15, 2000
Reviewer: Mr. Lee Ayers (see more about me)  from Greenville, SC USA
Joan Veon's writings are not myth. This lady has done her home work. She has
proven herself to be an accomplished Reporter and Researcher of the United
Nations and she has done a scholarly job on blowing the whistle on "Charlie",
Prince of Wales.
Those who disagree with this statement simply have their head stuck in the
sand. The UN is quietly taking over the United States and our leaders are
assisting them in the disolving of our Constitution. Who permitted the giving
of our Land and Parks to the the UN? Why do we suddenly find our former
National Parks now named, "International Biospheres? Who allowed the
assigning of American Armed Forces to Foreign Commanders of the UN "Peace
Keeping Forces?" These are traitorous acts, all very unconstitutional, but
the general public has absolutely no interest in, or knowledge of, these
happenings and seriouness of the consequences of these acts. Consequently,
when they awaken and find they are now Governed by the New World Order and
that the United States Government and Constitution have been disolved, they
will be fulfilling some Biblical prophetic phrases such as, "there will be
wailing and gnashing of teeth." The British Monarchy, unfortunately wields
more power, in the UN and world wide, than can be imagined. This book will
show you that Prince Charles will inherit more than the title, "King of the
British Empire or Commonwealth of Nations." World dominance and dominion have
always been the objectives of Lucifer and his followers.
I am a Born Again Christian and a former History and Government Teacher and
all I can say is, "Joan, you get an "A+" for your efforts. This book is a
must read and heed for all Patriotic and Christian Americans.

Was this review helpful to you?

3 of 5 people found the following review helpful:

 A Sustainable Paranoia?, November 2, 2000
Reviewer: David Haggith (see more about me)  from Seattle, WA USA
My mother made me read this. Told me it would change my views of the world
once I saw what a U.N. researcher had discovered about Prince Charles. Now,
I'm not a Prince Charles fan, but this was no research. Much of the book is
the author's repetitious assertion that sustainable development is an evil
conspiracy that places nature over man, and threatens to reduce human
population by 90%--supposedly a goal of Prince Charles. (Yes, the prince
wants to reduce the world's population to 500,000,000 people.)
First, one should question the internal logic here. The book presents Charles
as if he were the Antichrist who wants to rule the world. Maybe he does, but
if he reduces the world's population by 90%, what will he be ruler of?
Wouldn't any smart prince prefer a vast domain over a diminished realm?
According to the book, Charles leads the World Trade Organization (or, at
least, is one of its top players), and the W.T.O is also part of this
population reduction conspiracy. But if the merchants and manufacturers of
the W.T.O. reduce the world's population by 90%, don't they also reduce their
markets by 90%? Why would a group of world merchants want to reduce their
potential income by 90%? Consider the prince's close alliance with Bill
Gates: do you really think Microsoft wants to sell only millions of operating
systems when it could hope to sell billions? Population reduction hardly fits
the expansionist billionaire mentality. And those who run W.T.O. sweatshops,
surely prefer a large slave population that may someday even wear Nike shoes.
Second, one might question the kind of argument by innuendo the author wages:
We know Charles is involved in world conspiracies because he's connected to
so many major organizations like the W.T.O. and the U.N. Well, he is a
prince, isn't he? Think about it. Did you really expect he would only belong
to the London Hopscotch League? Ms. Veon also tells us that the U.N. places
the U.S. under British charter. I'm not too fond of the U.N., but I don't
recall any circumstance in which England had more say over U.N. activities
than the U.S. or where it dictated U.S. actions. It seems to me we throw our
weight around as well as anyone else in that particular disorganization, so
I'm not too concerned that we're puppets of the English imperium. In fact, I
think a few people in the U.K. feel the exact opposite might be true. (Though
hearing the English argue that the U.S. is too imperial is a bit of a laugh.)
Finally, consider Ms. Veon's insistence that sustainable development--which
tries to balance environmental concerns with economic concerns--turns Genesis
on its head, giving nature dominion over man: The argument comes from a
misguided theology that says God created earth for humans...

Was this review helpful to you?

5 of 18 people found the following review helpful:

 Interesting>>>, March 14, 1999
Reviewer: A reader from United States
According to Nostradamus, the anti-Christ will come from the Far East and
wear a blue turban. He calls him Mabus which in the mirror spells Sudam. I
believe Charles has a lot of power behind him, and I expect anything of all
the crazy people that lead this world. The Bible says that in the last days,
there will be wickedness, and there is, so look out!! We are going to go out
in a ball of fire.
 © 1996-2001, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates
-----
Aloha, He'Ping,
Om, Shalom, Salaam.
Em Hotep, Peace Be,