-Caveat Lector-

On Wed, 4 Jul 2001, Aleisha Saba wrote:
>You seem to always try to get others removed from lists but this one
>which I ran acrosss, they gave you the big boot for you were a very
>disruptive element which they found they could no longer tolerate?
>
>So you write to Amelia and ask her for a copy;  I do not have time to
>fool around with ou any further.

As I said, no one holds a candle to you when it comes to lying,
COLLEEN...

Name one list I've been removed from.

>It has been let us say quite a bore - from green tea to the dog catchers
>daughter - to Plum Island which obviously you know nothing about other
>than what you glean from the work of others.

I never claimed I knew anything about Plum Island, other than what I've
posted, which quite succinctly stated that I'd READ about it in a local
paper.

You, OTOH, continue to make extraordinary claims, COLLEEN, for which you
consistently refuse to provide proof or any sort of substantiantion.

>Forgive me for as they say I laughed my tiny behind off

Watch it, COLLEEN...that was one of the things your ex-hubby said caused
him to leave you, that he couldn't stand your bony ass...you laugh what
little you have off, then you'll just have sharp bones...

Your hubby told me being in bed with you was like sleeping in a bed full
of wire hangers...

June

Check out Alternative Kite Radio at
http://www.altkiteradio.trancetechno.com

Alternative Kite Radio (basic)
Alternative Kite Summer Beachparty Radio (it's always summer somewhere)
Alternative Kite Holiday Radio (everyday's a holiday)